Lake Wallenpaupack, PA - 10.27.10

C109R

View PostDo I have to prove you anything? Nope. My word is good enough.

But I love how paranoid some of you are. And can't wait to catch and eat as much bass as I possibly can. Just to piss you off more.

So you are gonna poach fish illegally in my state and laugh about it?

Good luck. Expect a visit or free inspection next time you are there. icon14.gif

But I love how paranoid some of you are. And can't wait to catch and eat as much bass as I possibly can. Just to piss you off more.

Disgusted yes...paranoid no. And you wonder why noone welcomed you with open arms. Again you just keep reinforcing the fact that you have no respect for the fishery. Glad you don't fish any of the lakes I fish, at least I hope.

Oh here some details for hillbillies detectives.

size.png

Dude it doesn't matter. None of those LMB from your trip yesterday are even close to being the 15 inches they need to be.

Its going to be up to the Pa Fish and Boat Commission on how they want to proceed.

View PostAll for hangin a poacher,

But can't tell from the pic,

Hand is about 5" across,

More than another hand fits up front,

And possible 3rd hand could fit in the back,

So might be legal,

That small portion of his hand isn't 5". What I look at is that top fish on the paper towel...right below its tail you can see the edge of the paper towel. The fish doesn't hang far off that end and isn't all the way to the edge by the head, plus the towel isn't totally flat. Someone said a paper towel is 11" wide, but even if its 12" idk if there's an extra 3". Kinda like an instant replay in football, there's video evidence but not conclusive...still very suspect

"In Jersey anything's legal, as long as you don't get caught"

View PostThat small portion of his hand isn't 5". What I look at is that top fish on the paper towel...right below its tail you can see the edge of the paper towel. The fish doesn't hang far off that end and isn't all the way to the edge by the head, plus the towel isn't totally flat. Someone said a paper towel is 11" wide, but even if its 12" idk if there's an extra 3". Kinda like an instant replay in football, there's video evidence but not conclusive...still very suspect

We are talking about these LMB in these pics. Not the SMB. The regulations changed on Nov. 1st to 15 inches. I dunno about you but the fish in the first pic ain't no 15 inches and the ones in the second pic aren't even close.

http://www.stripersonline.com/surfta...4&postcount=34

View PostWe are talking about these LMB in these pics. Not the SMB. The regulations changed on Nov. 1st to 15 inches. I dunno about you but the fish in the first pic ain't no 15 inches and the ones in the second pic are even close.

http://www.stripersonline.com/surfta...4&postcount=34

Yeah I meant in the LMB pic, sorry if that wasn't clear. The one in his hand doesn't look much more than 10", but I was saying that for me the best way to measure is that top fish on the paper towel....looks like 13" if the towel is 11"

"In Jersey anything's legal, as long as you don't get caught"

I never look at this forum, but when multiple people report a thread, my curiosity gets piqued.

There are some people here who need to learn how to engage in a respectful discussion without name calling, and wise-assed remarks.

Let this be the only warning. If I ever have to come back to this forum again due to another episode like this, anyone I see acting like a 10 year old will be removed from this forum.

Town Tavern stoopid and petty insults don't fly. Period.

"…if catching fish is your only objective, you are either new to the game or too narrowly focused on measurable results.” - D. Stuver

View PostThat's incorrect. As of Nov 1st all bass on lakes must be 15 inches.

Besides the thread being dated prior to Nov 1st - can you prove what date those fish were caught? Hell, can you prove what year they were caught? Can you prove the person posting is the person in the picture and the person that caught the fish and kept them? Can you prove that his paper towels are the same size as yours? Can you prove what state he was fishing in?

^^^All the above are reasons why we don't want people here pretending to be the police, the fish cops or forensic scientists. No one here can prove one, single incriminating thing about those pictures, those fish, the poster or the angler - nothing. No more than you can prove the date they were caught...or the state...or that it's not a 13 year old girl pretending to be the guy in some pictures she found online.

That's why people need to relax and knock off this ridiculous crap. Ignore the guy, he'll stop. This entire thread is an embarrassment on a number of levels.

TimS

Show someone how to catch striped bass and they'll be ready to fish anywhere.
Show someone where to go striped bass fishing and you'll have a desperate report chaser with loose lips.