Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tacpayne

NC NERBS gathering

Rate this topic

2 posts in this topic

Ok guys Im ready to start up again. I will be holding the first NC NERBs gathering at the Rodmaker MAgazine Warehouse in High Point NC On Nov 13th. I know it is a little short notice, but I will be holding these on a regular basis over the fall/winter season. I will be doing a siminar on Close Decorative wraps, and will go through Billy Vivona's book, Decorative wraps, in detail. I will also bring my laptop with Visual Wrap on it and show a few things on that, though I am not very well versed with it yey. Tom Kirkman will Cover the NGC for everyone. As always we will spend teh time to address anyones questions and can even probably get another siminar together if there are people who need to see something specific. Right now I think we may have same BBQ catered in for everyone, if they are willing to pitch in and help cover the cost. I will have Billy's Book Decorative Wraps for sale with me. This will not be a place were I or anyone else is trying to sell you a bunch of stuff. Please post up if you are going to attend,and as always bring some of your work so we can all appreciate what you are doing.

Thanks

Chuck

progress.gif