Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Surf Hunter

Crab O Rama?

Rate this topic

76 posts in this topic

View PostYeah crab-o-rama at tailgunner just doesn't sound right cwm27.gif

I'll be huntin' dino's that day. Good luck!

Still trying to decipher Ray's post. Had he put in a pic of Astro-Glide, i would have figured him to be all for it. cwm27.gif

View Postswell dependant, i was already planning on going there...and flings are fun...but i do want to catch something...what to do?

It does not have to be a fling of any sorts, we can crab for a bit then go home and cook up our crabs.

View PostSmall chance my dino chasing plans could change to Sunday, if so I'm there!

icon14.gif

I wanted to do the crab o rama Sunday but we are taking our roomie out that day for her B-day.

View PostIt does not have to be a fling of any sorts, we can crab for a bit then go home and cook up our crabs.

completely eliminating the "F" word from this discussion will immensely increase the chances that i show up...so your callbiggrin.gif

View Postcompletely eliminating the "F" word from this discussion will immensely increase the chances that i show up...so your callbiggrin.gif

you did notice I called it a Crab-O-Rama and not a Crab Fling right? cwm13.gif

beatin.gifmy bad...reading comprehension for the win.

i haven't been there in a while. anyone know the number and locations of garbage cans on the beach? i need somewhere to stash my first limit while i go for my second.beatin.gifbeatin.gif

View Postbeatin.gifmy bad...reading comprehension for the win.

i haven't been there in a while. anyone know the number and locations of garbage cans on the beach? i need somewhere to stash my first limit while i go for my second.beatin.gifbeatin.gif

don't forget your brown paper bags. wink.gif