Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gilbey

So, What's Your Weekend Plans - Oct 30, 31

Rate this topic

11 posts in this topic

That's it! I am fishing tonight! My schedule at work and on the homefront has finally opened up a little bit, and I will sieze the window of opportunity. I will be prowling around my favorite rock piles in MoCo around high tide tonight (Sat AM). Fish be forewarned cwm13.gif .

Fall patterns are in place. Fish are there for the taking. What are your weekend plans?

Good luck and safe fishing to all who venture out tonight.

Alan

View PostOne more float in the rubber ducky down the Kennebec- hope to find a decent blue wing hatch tomorrow afternoon, along with some fine scotch and a cigar...beers.gif

I know you know this but i have to say7 it, don't forget the spinners and emergers! I love the BWO hatches!biggrin.gif

I am jealous...tongue.gif

View PostI know you know this but i have to say7 it, don't forget the spinners and emergers! I love the BWO hatches!biggrin.gif

I am jealous...tongue.gif

I only fish the emerger.... Often times as a dropper below a larger klinkhammer works pissah.beers.gif

View PostHey Gilbey,

Any tentative dates for the Fall Fly Fling???????

Monk

I have been so swamped at home and at work and with cub/boy scouts that I am not going to be able to organize a fall fly fling this year redface.gif.

I would welcome anybody esle to step up and organize it icon14.gif.

Hopefully next year I won't be so busy and can organize it again. It was always a good time even if the fishing stunk wink.gif .

Alan

Maybe a free form get together cook out thingie combined/timed with the ASWF Fall Classic at IBSP? Not so much coordination required. Might bring on the mother of all storms, but....

Raise of hands.....