Car Stereo System FS

Chief2

I know it's a long-shot here guys, most here are not the crowd, but figured worth a shot right?

I have a complete system, 2 12" Kicker Solobaric L6 subs(500 watts RMS each, 1400 peak), 4 JL Audio door speakers, 2 are 3-way's(100 watts rms each), and 2 are mid-ranges(75 watts rms each) with remote tweeters(25 watts rms each). I have 1 Pioneer 4x100 amp for the door speakers, and a 2x750w amp for the subs. Comes with a double din, Top Of The Line Kenwood face(dont know model number), large capacitor, and all speaker cross-overs. Comes with ALL cables, all are longer than they needed to be for MY install on Honda Element.

System is 3 years old, only installed in one truck. Brand new, this system cost $6,000, I am looking for $1,000 for everything.

As a point of reference as to volume, blasting a heavy beat, I could set off car alarms on both sides of the street.

Thank you for looking.

Thanks a lot Gentlemen. Loved the system, but now with a more functional trunk, feel like I would be wasting it taking up all the space with the subs.

I actually want $1k, because I want to get shallow-subs, and build a sub-floor. It will cost about $1k for everything, which is why the asking price.

Ever see howard sterns Private Parts. Girl on a awesome speaker, SOOO true.

As far as i know, and have been able to find, kicker never made a "L6" subwoofer. headscratch.gif

im going to have to say they were L5's since they were the 500w sub option for a while(up to 750 now). Either way, kicker makes some great subs, particularly the L line.

Anywho, girls + ~33 Hz sine wave + very loud system = a very fun time highfive.gif

I dont have the paperwork anymore, but I "believe" they were actually L6's. As far as I know, they made a new comp sub in like 2003/4(the L6) in a 15" size, but were never released, just used in industry competitions. Then somewhere around 06, released them for one year, and then they came out with the L7's and cut the L6 out. I could be completely wrong, and the salesman could have been blowing smoke up my rear about the whole thing too. But, thank you for the kind words, and yes you are correct.

Ill try and find all completely accurate info on this stuff. I know the amp is a ZX, I have to figure the 1000.1, since it powers 2x500 speakers, but not totally sure. The door speakers I can try and find out, but as I said, don't have all the paperwork anymore. Should have some, if not most boxes, so I should be able to find it somewhere. Will get back to you in a few hours when I get home.

Toyota, The rears are 2-ways, woofer/tweeter, the front are basic woofers, with seperate tweeters to mount remotely. Not sure what you mean by componant and coax. Anywho, I would really like to keep everything as a complete set. Actually, would have to have really, REALLLY, good offers to take anything away from the group.