Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CaseyGhee

Thre bags

20 posts in this topic

Hi, here are three bags to store your goodies!! The first is a Bronco small(less the logo) room for plugs, tins and most anything else. New, Price $40 shipped. Bag #2 is a WFO waist bag (see Cabela cat for details, $49 + in catalog), new, carry 2 rods and all sorts of other things, price,$40 shipped. #3 is a Cabelas portable bag, don't know the number, but sells for $24 +/-, price $18 shipped. Pics avail if needed. Thanks CaseyGhee

Hi, Yes it is the same bag, I have no idea what the shipping etc is to Canada. I will have to check what is involved re declarations, duty reqmt and etc. Will get back to you, or perhaps you have some idea of the "red tape" involved. So... I will get back to you re charges. Thanks CaseyGhee

View PostHi, Yes it is the same bag, I have no idea what the shipping etc is to Canada. I will have to check what is involved re declarations, duty reqmt and etc. Will get back to you, or perhaps you have some idea of the "red tape" involved. So... I will get back to you re charges. Thanks CaseyGhee

Hi Casey: There will be no red tape or duty on your end. Paying "duty" has pretty much been eliminated. Canada Border Services (CSB) may assess federal and/or provincial taxes - and if they do I pay them upon delivery. I've purchased many times from SOL users and so far I've never had to pay fees of any kind. The long and short of it is you do not need to worry about duty, taxes, or red tape.

You will be asked to declare the value and for a description (fishing tackle bag). USPS will attach a little sticker with this information on the package. CSB uses this information to determine how they want to handle it.

Let me know if you're comfortable and you determine shipping charges.

Dennis

View PostI feel bad about doing this but ill take the WFO waist bag for asking is that ok?headscratch.gif Just really want this bag

The price is up to Casey - he asked for $40, not $35. And I'll understand if it's too troublesome to ship to Canada. So no worries boys; I'm not angry/disappointed with anyone.

Cheers,

Dennis

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0