Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NS Mike D

Mokes Pulled Something Out of His Liberal Hat

Rate this topic

16 posts in this topic

I need to save this somewhere

View PostI swear to GOD, Muggles is gonna piss me off and I'm gonna ******* vote for Barney Frank instead of Bielat!! I SWEAR I'LL DO IT!!

sorry, I had to let the cat out of the bag, as a pile on was starting.

heck , who knows, even with the fourth time you said you didn't go to college with the size 5 font, he was still asking where you went to school, so maybe he'll still play.

I did like surf hunter tossing the green card at you

Well.....I truly thought I would get actual thoughts on that thread. I have to say I was shocked by Muggles, lol. I'm still not even sure what happened?

there was a challenge for you to argue something from both sides, why, I don't know, and from there on in, I was lost. All I could follow was that he was dead sure you were a left wing college pansy and that was good enough for me.

thanks, btw, for fixing your post. I didn't see what you wrote, but noticed the reference to my request about changing direction of the thread.

View Postthere was a challenge for you to argue something from both sides, why, I don't know, and from there on in, I was lost. All I could follow was that he was dead sure you were a left wing college pansy and that was good enough for me.

thanks, btw, for fixing your post. I didn't see what you wrote, but noticed the reference to my request about changing direction of the thread.

NP. I'm starting to see that Muggles is some kind of special guy here. I can;t really be sure if he actually knows the English language, or possibly is a spam-bot?

He said "matriculation". That sounds nasty.

View PostNP. I'm starting to see that Muggles is some kind of special guy here. I can;t really be sure if he actually knows the English language, or possibly is a spam-bot?

He said "matriculation". That sounds nasty.

lol, it is

it means chosing a major

a lot of schools put you through general program for two years, and the final two years focuses on you major

View Postlol, it is

it means chosing a major

a lot of schools put you through general program for two years, and the final two years focuses on you major

Ah. I had a scholarship for Commercial Art and Design and I was accepted to Woods Hole.

I chose instead to move to Missouri with my high school sweetheart.

So........that didn't go well.

After that, I worked for Bose on the Wave Radio pilot program, designed a step in the manufacturing process that I was working on and hated doing. They now use it as a fixture in the final process.

They offered me tuition to go to school for Engineering, which I declined, then quit and moved to Maine.

I never saw college as something I needed to be happy and succeed and I was right although today, I do wish I grabbed a business degree just to have in case I decide to re-enter the Corporate rat-race.

View PostIt seems Mokes hates many things.

Untrue. I love America. And cheese. Lots of different cheeses too, not just cheddar, like some bigots I know.