Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
John O'

New Tavern Rule!

Rate this topic

109 posts in this topic

I propose that everytime a male member posts about a pic posted of a woman being "ugly, fugly, butta-face", etc. they have to post a pic of themself. And then Tammy and the starlets can opine as to the legitimacy of the claim based on their own looks. Just saying, some of the guys here have some very high standards. headscratch.gif

View PostI propose that everytime a male member posts about a pic posted of a woman being "ugly, fugly, butta-face", etc. they have to post a pic of themself. And then Tammy and the starlets can opine as to the legitimacy of the claim based on their own looks. Just saying, some of the guys here have some very high standards. headscratch.gif

Excellent Idea!!!!!

biggrin.gif

View PostI propose that everytime a male member posts about a pic posted of a woman being "ugly, fugly, butta-face", etc. they have to post a pic of themself. And then Tammy and the starlets can opine as to the legitimacy of the claim based on their own looks. Just saying, some of the guys here have some very high standards. headscratch.gif

My picture's all over the site. Both fatassed me, and the current slimmed down one.

And if you can't find it, just do a google search for that Dos Equis dude icon14.gif

Case in point:

attachment.php?attachmentid=406125&d=128

If single and given a chance, I'd be all over her, and not just for the boobage, I think she's a fine looking woman, but I'm no Eebs. redface.gif

Another member commented negatively abour her face, just saying he has high standards n my opinion.