Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fishinambition

Cant make this stuff up.

Rate this topic

17 posts in this topic

Im at the bank drive through this morning. The Jeep's idling as I wait. Some hippy ****** pulls up alongside me, in the adjacent drive thru lane. So Im sitting there and I hear an irritating nagging sound(like 3 wives crammed into one body). I look over and see his lips flapping but I cant quite make out what he's saying. So i yell 'what?' he repeats himself. "Hey man, ya think you could not idle while sitting there, it's wasteful and destructive, man". I said sure I wont idle, and I started revving the motor. He starts screaming something at me but I couldnt make it out (thank you Banks, Magnaflow).

Well the joke's on me cuz my heater hose which runs to the thermostat bursts and the sweet smell of vaporized anti-freeze permeates through the air. I knew it was ready to go but havent gotten around to changing it. So there I am thinking, well this sure backfired in my face. And that's when dude jumped out of his car started making this HUGE scene. I cant even remember what he wa saying. Something about all the steam rolling out from under my hood and the environment, baby seals, climate change, etc, etc. Dude nearly **** himself before speeding off in a rage. Hope he made it to the bathhouse safely.

I swear I'm gonna start carrying a video camera around with me cuz this kinda **** is priceless and should be viewed by all. cwm27.gif

TBH I was a little upset and embarassed about the heater hose. That was until ponytail got out of his car and performed his act. Now I literally cannot stop laughing. My face hurts. Where do they grow these people?

So are you an idiot magnet?

or do you live in a low income derelict ridden neighborhood?

you have posted a few stories like this one,

and it's something that's just never happened to me.

when I sit in a drive thru line,

I leave my car on,

nobody ever starts a ruckus.

what is it about you that empowers nutjobs to confront you?

View PostIm back in training. Prepare to get smoked at the fling.

when you are done can you tell me about the appearance, aroma, mouthfeel, finish and all things associated with such activity so I can argue with harpoonEd?

View Postwhen I sit in a drive thru line,

I leave my car on,

nobody ever starts a ruckus.

Same here, and I'm currently living in a very liberal area (The Republic of Cambridge is the next town over). Nothing like it ever happened to me though. I can't be for a lack of liberals though. Just yesterday on my drive home, I found myself surrounded by four Priuses, two of those unsafe looking Honda hybrids (the Insight?), and a Smartcar at a single light.