Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mlhm5

The arrogance of ignorance?

Rate this topic

16 posts in this topic

DOVER, Del. - Republican Senate candidate Christine O'Donnell's campaign threatened a radio station with a lawsuit if it posted video of an interview with the tea party favorite on the Internet...O'Donnell's campaign attorney called WDEL's attorney and was very apologetic.

I am running to be a Senator of the USA, how dare you ask me a policy question. I'll crush you with a lawsuit.

I guess her lawyer told her about the first amendment, you know, the one she has problems remembering.

did you read your own post/link

I believe it was her campaign manager that needed the explanation

nothing you posted or linked said O'Donnell was inlvoved other than showing up for the interview.

Any of you watch the interview? I didn't pay any attention to the threats of lawsuits but it looked pretty damaging when she refused to address the question the interviewer posed and started snapping her fingers to get her manager/handler over to her side. That was probably something they didn't want on the air.

O`Donnell is a fabulous piece of comical work.

I love how many of her kinda supporters struggle to find some way to excuse her total strangeness.

I am not a witch.... I am you. cwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gif

View PostO`Donnell is a fabulous piece of comical work.

I love how many of her kinda supporters struggle to find some way to excuse her total strangeness.

I am not a witch.... I am you. cwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gif

She's okay......but the list of wacky Dems is better....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNZczIgVXjg&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"> zNZczIgVXjg

View PostWhat a fine example of Yellow Journalism by the Los Angeles Times. I would not expect anything else from a rag like that.

i don't think that qualifies as yellow journalism

not by a long shot