Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
spark

yo ditchjigger

Rate this topic

61 posts in this topic

View PostHey DJ - I thought the thread was at least providing some entertainment....why exactly was it closed?

Thanks

'Cause spark requested it. Serious bizness and all . . .

I was laughing at it. I didn't think that spark was serious about closing it, but since it appears that he was, I decided that maybe it would be best.

Besides I have to go and do a quick re-paint of my vehicle now, since Joe G decided to tell folks to look for the regulars' trucks to see where they're fishing.

Ditch JiggerI was laughing at it. I didn't think that spark was serious about closing it, but since it appears that he was, I decided that maybe it would be best.

Besides I have to go and do a quick re-paint of my vehicle now, since Joe G decided to tell folks to look for the regulars' trucks to see where they're fishing.

Might want to start with the stickers! lol

I was told before to split the ditch into 3 pieces when talking about fishing?

" I caught a big fish in the ocean on a pole with a hook! Are you proud of me?" Burn Spot

View PostAnd to think I stood at the Corner all night waiting for the Bus that never came.............mad.gifbeers.gif

Anyone out in that monsoon earlier tonight, dodging lightning bolts, deserved a fish or two. cwm31.gif

And I was nuts enough to try it--until the first lightning flash happened. kooky.gif

View PostHey DJ - I thought the thread was at least providing some entertainment....why exactly was it closed?

Thanks

Because the talk of safety is a laughing matter, and if you happen to mention any place NEAR the water, it's considered a spot burn, unless you jokingly advocate 100 of your closest accomplices to "trash" that given spot.shakehead.gif

Apparently the thread got hijacked by "people" more concerned with the most vaguest of mentions of a possible spot near an ocean location than they are about a serious safety issue or dangerous condition.kooky.gif

I guess I will have to treat all future threads and replies with this same kind of respect and reverence.icon13.gif

sorry that ,that people almost drowned sorry people almost got hit by lightning, happy less people there. and sad of the extreme wind.and i was scared fishin when that lighting was around. so you never ever know when your time is up . good luck and common sense to all . stay away from goonies

I love ya DJ, but why the holy hell does spark get to dicate whether Tim's thread gets to stay open or not?? Spark had zero right to interject a cry of "spot burning" over Tim's story to begin with??

Am I missing something?

That was a scary and interesting read Tim. Something I had never heard of before and I'm glad to know that can happen so I don't get Tsunami'd.

View PostBecause the talk of safety is a laughing matter, and if you happen to mention any place NEAR the water, it's considered a spot burn, unless you jokingly advocate 100 of your closest accomplices to "trash" that given spot.shakehead.gif

Apparently the thread got hijacked by "people" more concerned with the most vaguest of mentions of a possible spot near an ocean location than they are about a serious safety issue or dangerous condition.kooky.gif

I guess I will have to treat all future threads and replies with this same kind of respect and reverence.icon13.gif

WAIT A MINUTE??!!! You fished near the ocean??! You can't say that!! Now I see what I missed. Let me guess......you were standing on ROCKS?

View PostI love ya DJ, but why the holy hell does spark get to dicate whether Tim's thread gets to stay open or not?? Spark had zero right to interject a cry of "spot burning" over Tim's story to begin with??

Am I missing something?

That was a scary and interesting read Tim. Something I had never heard of before and I'm glad to know that can happen so I don't get Tsunami'd.

It was closed because whatever safety message started it out, it turned into kind of a stoopid-fest. We were all trying to one-up each other with jokes--and I was as much to blame as anyone.

I'm not about to worry about someone posting about catching fish at the end of October when all of the report chasers have hung it up for the year wink.gif