Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Governor

Wachovia

Rate this topic

8 posts in this topic

View PostSo it's you, KoQ and his mom are about the last people on earth who actually go to the bank?

Well I have to go every day for the business. Haven't found a bank that will deliver rolled change.

However my personal bank (actually credit union) is in Chicago. Never have set foot in any of their branches, and likely never will.

View PostWell I have to go every day for the business. Haven't found a bank that will deliver rolled change.

However my personal bank (actually credit union) is in Chicago. Never have set foot in any of their branches, and likely never will.

That's understandable, I can see for business like you, or a place like a bar that takes in a lot of cash doing a night drop.

It's been a while since I went to a bank branch, that was to get a money order, and that took 45 freakin minutes.kooky.gif

View Postanyone else noticed a MAJOR change since they were acquired by wells fargo upck.gif

thinking about switching which sucks since there is one right on my corner.

I've got a line of credit with them. No change noticed at all.

Yes! I think the service overall has gone.........way down buddee!

We just switched banks....we are now...small town, small bank kindah peoples.... highfive.gif