Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NO_ROD

Tomorrow will tell!!!!

Rate this topic

6 posts in this topic

If ERIKT did the right thing I will no longer be NO_ROD!! And I will be hitting the surf with all you and then I can teach you all how to catch some good fish..... (SKATES)

Ahhh.. NO_ROD is hoping for a nice birthday present.. I believe he will be happy.. But he certainly won't be getting it tomorrow.. He'll know what he is getting by tomorrow, but it won't be here until next week.. Sorry bro, that's just the way it is.. icon_smile_lachuh.gif Now, I know someone selling a nice reel for a reasonlable price, that you'll have to expense for yourself..

And folks, I believe NO_ROD means to say he looks forward to learning from all of us so that he no longer ONLY catches skates.. I see Stripers in your future..!!

ErikT

NoRod, I have a couple of reels for sale if you want to take a look at them, Both Stratics (4000 and 6000)<dont listen to Erik or Kdogg smile.gif) Ill give ya a good deal, I just want to get rid of them at this point wink.gif. PM or email to let me know if your interested.

------------------

Robert

Its coming in one week Erik?I thought i saw you at the layaway counter in kmart.

------------------

KDOGG

"Throwin the metal"