Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Little

Fox. Show me the money

Rate this topic

8 posts in this topic

For those of you that have huge problems with Fox, how many support them by using the product? World Series? Super Bowl? Avatar?

Who buys the products that drive the advertising that they sell? Who buys cable tv with Fox products?

How many of those that rail against fox refuse to support them by buying products or services from their advertisers?

Who drives an Audi?

Use Adobe?

Go to Lowe's?

Buy Orange Juice?

Ever go to Best Buy?

LLBean?

Got a Benz?

Brush your teeth (Proctor and Gamble)?

So who has what it takes? Who does not support Fox?

View PostRailing against it on the internet and putting it into practice in real life are two very different things.

I like Fox. Believe it or not, I like CNN way better. They paid me to like themcwm27.gif

I have been to the CNN center a couple times on business. They paid me too. wink.gif I guess I should prefer CNN.

In all honesty I do prefer CNN if i watch bubblehead news in the first place.

I don't watch much news on TV to begin with, but there was a time when we'd watch FOX in the AM for the weather. They had this black woman who was a hoot...."Honey...the weather be crazy out there today." She was funny.

so i should miss patriot and red sox games because roger ailes is a POS?

i don't think so

i shop where i shop because of availability and convenience, not because of where they choose to spend their ad budget

View Postso i should miss patriot and red sox games because roger ailes is a POS?

i don't think so

i shop where i shop because of availability and convenience, not because of where they choose to spend their ad budget

Roger and the Murdoch thank you for their support and your revenue.

For those that didn't like Bush much, maybe you should go buy 10 copies of his new book. Out in time for CHristm........sorry.....The holidays.