Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Little

Is your taxpayer money given to pro abortion people to further the abortionist agenda

Rate this topic

30 posts in this topic

What do you say? Is money taken from you by force and used to help abortionists do their thing? I say yes. I don't have charts, I don't have graphs. I don't need them.

To believe Barak Obama, Nancy Pelosi, Barbara Boxer, and Harry Reid, Barney Frank, Alan Grayson, those reprobates that ran ACORN, Andrew Stern, Van Jones, Kathleen Sebelius, Cass Sunstein, et al, aren't using fed dollars to pay abortionists, (quite simply) you have to believe that people like Barak Obama, Nancy Pelosi, Barbara Boxer, and Harry Reid, Barney Frank, Alan Grayson, those reprobates that ran ACORN, Andrew Stern, Van Jones, Kathleen Sebelius, Cass Sunstein, et al, aren't using fed dollars to pay abortionists.

Not a chance. Of course they are

I won't be told that people that are willing to confiscate hundreds upon hundreds of thousands of dollars of money from citizens to buy tatoo removal services for Illegal aliens in prison have somehow grown honor in their consciences and wouldn't dare take that money to use for one of their absolute favorite things-abortions.

So what do you believe? I know better.

View PostThere's a federal statute against it, so no, I don't believe it.

Well by that logic, the Bush administration tortured no terrorists.

View PostWell by that logic, the Bush administration tortured no terrorists.

By that end...

There's a federal statute against it and I have seen no evidence of it so no, I don't believe it.

What is the Abortionists Agenda?!!?

This is where right wing talking points go haywire,

because one moment you guys spout that the Democrats feed on poverty,

that they want to make illegals legal so they can vote,

that they want MORE poor people because poor people = votes,

then you flip the script and discuss neferious Democrats with a secret racist program to murder minority babies in order to eliminate Minorities.

it always makes me headscratch.gif when people can absolutely believe two conflicting positions.

Actually, they are not conflicting at all - its pretty simple math to the average lib: Kill babies who are innocent and have done nothing to violate societal norms (kill them up to and including the moment of birth); yet make sure we do NOT have the death penalty for those who have done everything possible to violate societal norms and who have proven themselves a danger to the common good, give them free health care for the rest of their lives, free sex-changes, free cable TV and education and - if you are in Massachusetts - allow them out on furloughs so they can rape and pillage some more.

If, for some reason, they survive your best attempts at ethnic cleansing, keep them poor and dependent upon the man so you can toss them crumbs and keep yourself in power. Crash the housing market; buy bigger jets to fly around in at taxpayer expense; go to brie&Chablis fests; talk about the "little people" and how they 'cling to their guns and religion" and laugh about the "typical white person".

Seems like a perfectly clear plank in the democratic platform. Seems pretty easy to understand; but then again, I'm a typical white person.

View Post

Seems like a perfectly clear plank in the democratic platform. Seems pretty easy to understand; but then again, I'm a typical white person.

I don't know that a typical white person would view your statement as "perfectly clear"

but that's neither here nor there,

we will just agree to disagree,

because murdering minority babies simply just does NOT square with creating more poor people. Absent a desire for it to do so.

See how it works is they take money from us in the form of a tax, then they (Obama and his bunch) send it to Companies like the Tides foundation owned by George Soros.

They then distribute the fund to all the pet project mean while they say Oh we gave it to the Tides Foundation to make Political signs and such...wink.gif

Go dig up on the Tides Foundation and you will see!

View Postwho is "pro-abortion"? I don't think many people are "pro-abortion".

Many aren't. Some in fact are.

Do you believe that,despite what you have been told, taxpayer money has been or will be used to pay people that perform or facilitate abortions?

View PostMany aren't. Some in fact are.

Do you believe that,despite what you have been told, taxpayer money has been or will be used to pay people that perform or facilitate abortions?

I'm sure some are "pro-abortion". I highly doubt the people named in the OP are, though.

do I think taxpayer money has been used to pay people hat perform or facilitate abortions? depending on how much you want to nit-pick, i'm sure you can trace some money to research that is somehow linked to making abortions safer/better/whatever.

overtly? no, i don't.

View Postwho is "pro-abortion"? I don't think many people are "pro-abortion".

Radical environmentalists are pro abortion. They see humans as a threat to the environment (like that weirdo discovery channel guy).

The federal government walks a fine line with funding this sort of activity. For instance, they fund groups that provide funding for abortions, but not the "abortion activities" themselves. This sort of de-facto funds them because they would perform them anyway, just not pursue the projects that the government provides money for.