Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HardyG

How bout them COWBOYS!

Rate this topic

35 posts in this topic

View PostSo, how does Dallas feel about seeing another NFC team play in the Superbowl in your own stadium? Season's over for "America's Team", buh bye!

The same way YOU'RE are gonna feel in 2014!!cwm27.gif

lets sing together now,,.......its all over.....its all over.....one of the biggest chokes/underperfomances a team favored to go to the super bowl EVER has put up....1-5 outta the gate HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

They should fine that running back who let the guy come in and cream Romo. mad.gif

One of these times I'd like to see a QB use a karate move on these guys who blitz them. I'll bet the league would raise a big fuss about it.

The guy could've just tackled him and didn't have to bodyslam him like that.

Kinda chicken cheet if ya ask me.

View PostThey should fine that running back who let the guy come in and cream Romo. mad.gif

One of these ties I'd like to see a QB use a karate move on these guys who blitz them. I'll bet the league would raise a big fuss about it.

With all the talks of dirty hits lately, I dont think the hit on Romo was dirty.

Hard hit, yeah...but how much should these guys be limited in their tackling?

View PostWith all the talks of dirty hits lately, I dont think the hit on Romo was dirty.

Hard hit, yeah...but how much should these guys be limited in their tackling?

What's fair is fair then.

Let a QB place a strong kick right to thier head or midsection giving them a concussion or broken rib(s) as they're rushing in to smash them to the ground.

Thats part of the game... it wasnt even a dirty hit, hey he can't help it if

Sally romo cant take a hit..

and if you were to ask those guys that do the bliz... i would say they would

welcome a QB to hit them

they would double dare them, and only as long as they get to hit like they

did in the old daysbiggrin.gif

with all the whining about hard hits going aroundkooky.gif i guess some would

rather see "Touch football"

and look at it this way...now the Cowboys can blame sucking so much this

yr on losing their QB...cwm13.gif

I love the headlines they are posting

"Broken Dreams" the cowboys superbowl aspirations died after Romo fractured his collarbone"

headscratch.gif REALLY!!!!!!!!!! what they were 1 and 4 before this happen, and they

had aspiration for the Superbowl...REALLY!!!!!!!

BAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAA damn they must give that crack away

down therebiggrin.gif

you cant make this up, i think he really thinks this

View PostThey should fine that running back who let the guy come in and cream Romo. mad.gif

One of these times I'd like to see a QB use a karate move on these guys who blitz them. I'll bet the league would raise a big fuss about it.

View PostWhat's fair is fair then.

Let a QB place a strong kick right to thier head or midsection giving them a concussion or broken rib(s) as they're rushing in to smash them to the ground.

View PostWhat's fair is fair then.

But kicks are not legal so its not fair. It would be fair for the QB to tuck the ball and charge the Defensemen the way a RB does. They will still lose that battle though

I'm a Cowboy fan and I'll be the first one to tell you that when the 'Boys were 1 - 3, I had a feeling it was over. Last night was their only way back in.

Boley's hit on Romo was a good clean hit. You can admit this though. with Kitna in the game and making a comeback, I'm sure some were nervous, just admit it. I know you never will.

As for playing the Niners? I'm not sure we would beat ya's Winch.

I also heard a RUMOUR, that when Wade gets canned, I heard that Cower wanted to coach the Cowboys. But, I think he's gonna stay home and take over for John Fox in Carolina.

I'm just beside myself now. cwm31.gifmad.giffrown.gif

View PostI'm a Cowboy fan and I'll be the first one to tell you that when the 'Boys were 1 - 3, I had a feeling it was over. Last night was their only way back in.

Boley's hit on Romo was a good clean hit. You can admit this though. with Kitna in the game and making a comeback, I'm sure some were nervous, just admit it. I know you never will.

As for playing the Niners? I'm not sure we would beat ya's Winch.

I also heard a RUMOUR, that when Wade gets canned, I heard that Cower wanted to coach the Cowboys. But, I think he's gonna stay home and take over for John Fox in Carolina.

I'm just beside myself now. cwm31.gifmad.giffrown.gif

Cower dont want the Boys job, not because the team is bad. He would not deal with JJ.

Cower will be the next coach of the G Men if Coughlin retires soon. People close to him have already said he's mentioned the Giants as being a top place he would go to.