Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nfnDrum

Felt Like A Kid Again

Rate this topic

8 posts in this topic

3 trips too M with no luck .. 4th trip out I get there a little later than i wanted too for the upcoming to find a good amount of guys lined up. I take up residence to the far left of the line ... A few casts in and a small blits pops up right to my left. BANG! Big ASS Blue ... I must have had a grin ear to ear with that look at me i got one look on my face. cameras in the car, don't own a boga, hands down the fatest blue i've ever pulled from the surf i had to stop and admire it. I'm not a big fan of carrying allot of crap but times like that when i think I may need to add a boga to the belt.

One Bluefish and it made me feel like a kid again ...

Great feeling isn't it. Glad to see you hit them, after 4 trips to montauk with nothing I would be getting pretty discouraged.

I have never owned a pair of grips. I did however have a pair of chain-mail gloves I used for dog training.

That's why we fish. I have great memories of fishing with my Uncle when my brother and I were kids, but the best memories are the most recent ones with my Dad, and seeing his face when he's hooked into a nice fish.