Ah, Only a Week to go for Revenge!

Rate this topic

Whopper Bubba

View PostThe enemy was in control for a while like the enemy in WW2, but that ends next week. America returns! The anti-American, anti-capitalists, anti-God scum suckers take a hit next week. Enjoy the destruction! Stay up all night!!!

Yes, next Tuesday will be D-Day. Our Deliverance Day. clapping.gif

As I stated in another thread, I had planned to play a drinking game election night, and have a shot of single malt Scotch every time a Republican picked up a seat, but I had to put the kybosch on that. I figured I'd be dead of alcohol poisoning by 9PM. wink.gif

Team Republican gets one last shot at limiting Gov't, and Gov't spending. If they waste it, and blow it, then I start voting Conservative Tea Party. cwm27.gif

"I think, that all right thinking people, are sick & tired of being told that they're sick & tired of being sick & tired. I, for one, am not. And I'm sick & tired of being told that I am."

I'm looking forward to this also, and it has nothing to do with revenge.

I wished this administration/congress well in the beginning. They're obviously not able/willing/capable/ what have you/ of fixing our problems.

I'm ready for a fresh start with those that have listened to what we, the people want. Not what they want.

It certainly can't get any worse. This group has set the bar so low, I can't see how all the new blood can't make some improvements.

If they don't, bye bye to them also.

God Bless America!

Although a big win next week slows down the Pelosi/Reid train wreck, it could actually be good for Obama in 2012. He'll have plenty of obstructionist stories to campaign with. He'll whine and cry about how bad and mean the republicans are and that they are threatening real change. Above all, he wants to be king of the world, if only in his own imaginations, and he'll protect that at all costs.

Note to republicans.... You are getting a shot in the big game. Don't mess it up.

LOL! I wouldn't expect much from the new elects. The Republicans have shown nothing that indicates they're going to fix anything, and given their track record I would anticipate more of the same.

This is the new hope and change. Everyone is hoping that the Republicans change into conservatives.

Personanlly, I have almost zero faith in their ability to all of a suden become conservative.

View PostAlthough a big win next week slows down the Pelosi/Reid train wreck, it could actually be good for Obama in 2012. He'll have plenty of obstructionist stories to campaign with. He'll whine and cry about how bad and mean the republicans are and that they are threatening real change. Above all, he wants to be king of the world, if only in his own imaginations, and he'll protect that at all costs.

Note to republicans.... You are getting a shot in the big game. Don't mess it up.

Nope, the Republicans take back the house and senate and the Dems are NEVER heard from again. They will just end the whole democratic party after this. The Republicans will rule the world forever!

View PostLOL! I wouldn't expect much from the new elects. The Republicans have shown nothing that indicates they're going to fix anything, and given their track record I would anticipate more of the same.

This is the new hope and change. Everyone is hoping that the Republicans change into conservatives.

Personanlly, I have almost zero faith in their ability to all of a suden become conservative.

Are you saying there are no conservative Republicans?

You would think the 7MM people who lost their jobs under Bush would remember this and vote.

The Republican agenda can be broken down into two words "cheap labor.

please pay closer attention to the images you post here, we ask members to refrain from using insulting names of political parties, since the usually result in off topic arguements. "teatards" was the reason I deleted the image.

The problem with the gene pool is that there is no lifeguard, and the shallow end is much too large.

View PostYou would think the 7MM people who lost their jobs under Bush would remember this and vote.

The Republican agenda can be broken down into two words "cheap labor."

The Democrats were voted into Congressional power in 2006 and 2008 to undo the damage Bush did.

They have done 0, zero, nothing but make things harder for the middle class. They have made the hole bigger.

It is time for them to go. If this next bunch does not turn things around, they will be gone too. And so on.

Material abundance without character is the path of destruction.
-Thomas Jefferson
There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.
-Soren Kierkegaard

I'm very excited for nothing to be done by the government but spend money. Different names. Same agenda.

I'm sure there will be plenty of excuses for that.

The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?