Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Average joe

Got about 12 buzzard bay shirts left

19 posts in this topic

Sorry been busy at work and haven't had time to do other shirts but i will post new prints and shirts soon. In the mean time I have about a dozen buzzards bay shirts left -- mostly large shirts (8) -- a mix of LS and SS (khaki and sand) and and about 4 short sleeves in XL and a couple of 2XL.

I'll include free stickers with any order placed before wednesday- I found another 5 SOL under my car seat- other wise i'll sticker in a striper or bluefish sticker

Hey Joe, I was just wondering if you had any more SOL stickers left. Posted here so you would see it and because people would get mad if i brought up an old thread. Please let me know if you want me to start a new thread/not mess up this one.

Thanks,

Taylor

View PostHey Joe, I was just wondering if you had any more SOL stickers left. Posted here so you would see it and because people would get mad if i brought up an old thread. Please let me know if you want me to start a new thread/not mess up this one.

Thanks,

Taylor

I am giving them to the first 5 that ordered a shirt here (I found five under a seat).. If i find any i've been sticking them in packages as i send out at no cost...actually i've bee n putting a sticker or two in 90% of the packages sent out as a thank you