Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Possum

Did Denver Tank??

Rate this topic

18 posts in this topic

What the heck happened in Denver yesterday?

Oakland 59

Denver14...

What is up with that?

Something is not right here...I hope that the NFL takes a hard look at this game to see if the Denver players deliberately tanked at home...

something got out of hand...that is obvious....

Does anyone know what the O/U was for the game??

this is not a situation where a good team laid the wood to a bad one and ran up the score...

Denver is a better team than Oakland...

sure, anything can happen on any given sunday etc.....upsets are common...but a terrible Oakland offense scoring 59 on the road and beating the Vegas line by over 50 points?????

Oakland QB Jason Campbell went from a passer rating of 10 last week to over 100 this week???....

c'mon man,give me a break..

There is something fishy about how this game went down..and it is stinkin to high heaven...

View PostLimp Bizkit....lol

I may have to contact Jesse Ventura if I can't get anyone here riled up about this sham of a game....

I'd love to talk to him.

And the broncos were a great team for about5 weeks last year then they tanked. Maybe they're really not that good. Although, they did play, if i may borrow a nick-name, silver and blackout.

uh....Denver aint that good( more in line with the Cowboys,they look good on paperwink.gif ) and the Raiders have beaten them the last couple of yrs in Denver....and being a Raider fan,I was freakin shocked!!!! I figured since they were up 38-7 at the half,that they would win 38-35.The AFC west has flip-flopped...KC & Raiders on top,SD & Denver down below.

Denver is not a good team on paper...They have very little NFL talent, a coach who is proving to be poor with the decent personnel he gets, and a defense that cannot perform at all. They should have been smacked down like this earlier in the year.

View PostDenver is not a good team on paper...They have very little NFL talent, a coach who is proving to be poor with the decent personnel he gets, and a defense that cannot perform at all. They should have been smacked down like this earlier in the year.

....Oakland is not the strongest team that Denver has faced this year...

if the Broncos were bad enough to lose to sorryass Oakland 59-14 we would know it by now..Denver has beaten some legit teams...

Denver looked 9 points better than Oakland to the Vegas bloodsuckers....those guys are usually pretty close...they rarely miss by more than a few points...

Can anyone remember an underdog on the road beating the Vegas line by over 50 points???

Something fishy here....

Something very fishy...

headscratch.gif

it's not fishy at all....

if something fishy was afoot, the first order of business would be to NOT make it look Fishy.

one or two guys can throw a game by dropping a ball, or throwing a bad pass.

this was a complete team ass whuppin' hard to involve an entire team keep it quiet.

View Postheadscratch.gif

it's not fishy at all....

if something fishy was afoot, the first order of business would be to NOT make it look Fishy.

....so it is not fishy if it looks fishy headscratch.gif

I don't see it as fishy at all. Raiders #3 in rushing, Denver last in the league in rushing yards allowed. 328yds rushing and 3 TOs from Denver equals 45pt rout. Denver is not a better team than Oakland--both equally suck. Remember, the equalizer in any games is turnovers--look at how Cleveland beat the New Orleans. The Raiders have won 3 in a row in Denver so no surprise there.

View PostI don't see it as fishy at all. Raiders #3 in rushing, Denver last in the league in rushing yards allowed. 328yds rushing and 3 TOs from Denver equals 45pt rout. Denver is not a better team than Oakland--both equally suck. Remember, the equalizer in any games is turnovers--look at how Cleveland beat the New Orleans. The Raiders have won 3 in a row in Denver so no surprise there.

I'm not surprised that 9 point favorite Denver got beat...I agree that they suck...and that Oakland sucks too..

I am having a big problem with the non competitive nature of the 59-14 game....

Oakland beat the Vegas line by over 50 points...

Denver and Oakland may suck, but those Vegas guys are very smart...

beating the pointspread by over 50 points has gotta be an all time NFL Sportsbetting record for an underdog team on the road...

Very fishy...

it surely is unlikely enough to justify speculation and A FULL SCALE INVESTIGATION by the NFL...

View PostHow much does the team like Josh McDaniels?

That was my first thought when I saw what went down...

Losing like that at home would be thee best possible way to get a coach fired...