Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Little

The New Jersey Education Assocoiation

Rate this topic

7 posts in this topic

Leadership Conference. Captured Live by our buddy James O'keefe.

Volume 1 released today, the rest will be released in the following days. I will simply say you should go to you tube and search:

"Teachers Unions Gone Wild' "

I would either post it or link it here, but the language and the ideas coming from these government teachers is so vile, so awful, that I would be ejected from this website. If you have a weak stomach, I suggest you don't watch.

I recommend the following people DO watch:

1. Anyone that is or has had their kids educated by the government.

2. Anyone that chose not to have the government educate their kids, it will validate all the hard work you do to pay twice to educate your kids once.

3. Anyone that pays state or federal taxes, but especially people that pay New Jersey State taxes.

Take a look and tell me what you think.

Teacher's conference next week (November 4th and 5th) in Atlantic City. Why do you think most school districts are closed those two days with only about 2% of all teachers in the state attending.

Gotcha journalism sucks. This is too out of context and unattributed to be worth anything other than investigation by more professional journalists. If it's true and in context, and people can be put on the record, then the public needs to know and these teachers and thier union need to be squashed.

And still it will not be an indictment against public education nation-wide.

How about 40 percent of the kids that grad high school need remedial math and english in college ? Maybe we should cut 40 percent of the pensions for few years too , like next 30 or 40 perhaps lol.

View Post

And still it will not be an indictment against public education nation-wide.

You are correct. Sad as it may be. There will always be those that feel justified in having their fellow mans property taken from them and used to educate another mans children. I guess there are just not many folks left with a conscience and a smidgen of self dignity.. put more clearly... there are just alot of crooked hass-oles ...

View PostYou are correct. Sad as it may be. There will always be those that feel justified in having their fellow mans property taken from them and used to educate another mans children. I guess there are just not many folks left with a conscience and a smidgen of self dignity.. put more clearly... there are just alot of crooked hass-oles ...

Ignorance. It's what's best for the nation.