Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nfnDrum

BM Atom 40 color swap WTT

12 posts in this topic

I have one with eyes but unless you raise your offer there is no point for me to trade one that can see with one that is blind...

Looking for even swap, by all means in a collectors market i see where your coming from, but as someone who fishes his plugs eyes or not its the same plug to me and the fish.

View PostI have one with eyes but unless you raise your offer there is no point for me to trade one that can see with one that is blind...

View PostLooking for even swap, by all means in a collectors market i see where your coming from, but as someone who fishes his plugs eyes or not its the same plug to me and the fish.

No problem, some says colors don't matter to the fish and some says eyes don't matter to the fish...wink.gif

I have a fished/ old run BM Yellow/ Silver A40 I'd trade for yours...(Blk/ Orange) HappyWave.gif

It's in "A" fishing- condition... just the usual swing- marks. Has new VMC hooks/ rear Siwash buck...

Was blind but I added my usual eyes. Fishing it-- no issues! Let me know? smile.gif

will keep you in mind ..

View PostI have a fished/ old run BM Yellow/ Silver A40 I'd trade for yours...(Blk/ Orange) HappyWave.gif

It's in "A" fishing- condition... just the usual swing- marks. Has new VMC hooks/ rear Siwash buck...

Was blind but I added my usual eyes. Fishing it-- no issues! Let me know? smile.gif

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0