Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Little

Brett Favvv rr ees's Agent

Rate this topic

24 posts in this topic

30 minutes before kickoff:

(whispering in Favre's ear): "About midway through the third, limp off the field, I'll take it from there. I think I can save the ranch. Don't know about the condo, but I think I got an idea on the ranch."

How the hell can a team have him as a QB, 3 interception games are the norm, pick 6 is as likely as a TD.......you gotta be kidding me.....give the ball to Peterson and let him ram it down the field.

View PostSay what you want, but he's hardcore and has more heart than anyone on the field.

No..he's a self-righteous has-been that loves the limelight, hence his 14 "retirements that weren't".

View PostSay what you want, but he's hardcore and has more heart than anyone on the field.

And that's got what to do with throwin pick 6's that cost your team games?? Multiple times? In playoff games?? He may be "hardcore", but I'd take Brady or Manning any day over that turd even in his prime, cause he did the same ****e then.

View PostAnd that's got what to do with throwin pick 6's that cost your team games?? Multiple times? In playoff games?? He may be "hardcore", but I'd take Brady or Manning any day over that turd even in his prime, cause he did the same ****e then.

exactly. the biggest misnomer about this stiff is that he was a clutch player in his prime. he lost to the DENVER BRONCOS in the super bowl for cripes sake! Remember that game against St. Louis in the playoffs when he threw six, 6, interceptions? what about his last game playing for green bay? and last season? and almost every game for the last 4 seasons...???

it's so predictable what is going to happen. he plays a good game and throws it all away with a few dum Bass decisions. he never would have won that super bowl against the pats without Reggie White and Desmond Howard...

and the bumkissers in the national media make me want to vomit. how they are protecting this scumbag is a disgrace. i even heard some commentators speculating on how best for him to get out of the league by going out on IR. God forbid he end his stupidity streak..

View Posti heard he broke his ankle. anyone have confirmation?

maybe the jets will make me happy and send clemens there

Two different articles I read seemed to confirm that he has two small fractures in his ankle...but it must not be that bad since he's not ruled out of next week's game