Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jig Man

Jigman S&D Final, and now for something completely different…

35 posts in this topic

Ok, I started the scratch and dent sales around this time last week. I tried to spread out the plugs enough to give more folks a shot at some plugs. For the final round of three plugs I thought I would try something different to continue along that theme. This one is easy. There is no "I'm in...", "I'll take it..." or even a "payment option" headscratch.gifbiggrin.gif

Here are the final three plugs:

A 2 oz Pikie, a 1.4 oz Surfster, and a 1.5 oz Baitfish Swimmer.

Here is how it works. I went back through all of the S&D lotto sales and compiled a list of those people who had not gotten a plug so far (list below, 63 names). The random number thingie was then run three times picking out three winners. The first time for the pikie, the second for the surfster, and the final time for the baitfish swimmer. The winning numbers were: 39, 58, and 17. These match up with: Vanquish, KGJ, and Ghilie, respectively. So, Vanquish gets the pikie, KGJ gets the surfster, and Ghilie gets the Baitfish Swimmer. If the winners will PM their addresses, I'll get the plugs out to you, no charge. Figured free plugage would be a nice way to end the sales beers.gif

Many thanks to all who bought plugs and the support over this past year. Some folks have been asking what is next: Jigwalkers. I cannot guarantee when they'll be done as I have a few things on my plate for the next couple of weekends and I have not started turning them yet.

Jigman

The list:

morningwood

yardguy71

tfisher

quan808

m ike NJ

brianM38

Jason B

Jimmy K

Offshore 24

cabbagehead

striperfanatic

love2flyfish

evi lstevel

Trunky

Russ A

FishNH

Ghilie

Fish Guru

Frezzy

lxpaul6

surfcaster27

smellfish

ca nal intruder

windknot7979

plugchucker

breaks212

gm an1253

bob S

Dunky

ketch 69

hoplite

surfstryker

surfsmelt408

delfish

I C sines

redeant

charlie G

mtkstriper

vanqish

arrowana

foxfai

MV Bluefish

stripersurfster

kegger7676

Hydrant Head

BigFisch

mch

fishinthedark

fitzstowe

ont heledge

GrilledSardine

Herby

flyvice11787

jdr7 24

lbstriper

chrisD

agsurfr

KGJ

DMcLeod

tate smith

bigsurffisher450

mch

612fisherman

Yup. Pretty cool is right. I appreciate the opportunity.

A while back I bought a pair of spooks from and I am pleased with them. I am hoping to do more business in the future when you offer up batches in the traditional way.

ab

Incredibly nice of you. highfive.gif

I never got ahold of any of your plugs, but your methods of distributing them were more than fair. Looking forward to the chance to get my hands on one of those Jigwalkers. drool.gif

Andrew, very well done all the way round; what a nice special touch in this last lot. I was very lucky to get some plugs; and what great plugs they were when they came. Thanks for all of the thought and time you put into this sale to make it accessable to everyone. I can't wait for the Jigwalkers to be done.