Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bac0701

abu morrum 3600 and daiwa neoprene reel cover

17 posts in this topic

used, but in great shape. a few tiny scratches. id give it a 8.5 out of 10. just cleaned and greased.. such a nice reel. $95 shipped paypal... also found a nice daiwa neoprene reel cover in my garage the other day.. came from a saltiga z5000 so its a pretty big cover. $20 shipped paypal.

DSC01461.jpg

its clean in great shape...sweet fluking reel or light tackle bottom fishing.. haven't had time to use it

*** also want to add a black vs hat for $12 shipped

is the reel still avail?? i am very interested!! if so where are you located and how much please?? lmk asap please ... thanks... tommy never mind u r in brick 5 min away from me lmk asap n uve got the hat also?? i can pick it all up if u want ?? thanks ..tommy

Absolutely , I was looking at this as an experimental tournament casting reel which meant I would have chopped the frame and converted to a ct reel . I have a strict policy with this I won't chop collectable reels or reels that other people want .

Sweet little reel. I have one and wouldn't mine having another. Would you be interested in trading it for custom bucktail jigs, dressed VMC tailhooks, treasers, fluke balls, tins, etc. I can trade or maybe pay half and trade for the rest.

Dean

View Postthanks for the offer dean, but have enough of that stuff

OK. Let me know if you change your mind. I would really like to have it but don't have the dough right now. Maybe it will hang aroung for a couple days and I can generate the money.

Dean

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0