Amazing Racist Immigration Prank!

Rate this topic

Rustyjigz

View PostConditioned doesn't mean the right was taken away from us, does it? I mean, if 500 US citizens started patrolling our southern borders and defended against those illegally trying to invade our country, would there be Constitutional protection for their actions? It's our country, we have a right and duty to protect it - that means not letting anyone enter illegally, right?

TimS

It HAS been happening, and those people are labelled "racist" byt he mainstream media, and a large number have been arrested for doing just what you describe.

Basically, no, those "rights" have technically been stripped. The government despises vigilante citizens about as much as you despise any of us acting as vigilantes.

View PostRemove the demand, the supply dwindles.

Stop the supply from entering until word gets out there is no demand.

Yeah...ok. Or.......gun turrents and minefields.

"The toothless, braindead, *********, geriatric mouthbreathers around here love their "safe space". It is the only place in the world where they feel like winners, the gracious thing to do, would be to let them enjoy their delusional reality."

-Numbnuts

View PostNo, he actually goes into stores and tries to get the thing cleaned and buy a lighter with a big cross in the other hand. cwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gif

He must of been in one of those "soft" hoodssmile.gif.I remember a few years back a black guy put on a klan dress on Halloween and was almost beat to death.

Catch and release,it will grow on you.

View PostConditioned doesn't mean the right was taken away from us, does it? I mean, if 500 US citizens started patrolling our southern borders and defended against those illegally trying to invade our country, would there be Constitutional protection for their actions? It's our country, we have a right and duty to protect it - that means not letting anyone enter illegally, right?

TimS

View PostI would doubt it. I think we would see them rounded up and arrested as Illegals stand around and cheer. Look at Arizona's situation. It's despicable.

If illegals are crossing your property, the only thing you can do is call border patrol,or other local law enforcement, you can be charged with false imprisonment or kidnapping if you hold them until the authorities arrive.

View PostIf illegals are crossing your property, the only thing you can do is call border patrol,or other local law enforcement, you can be charged with false imprisonment or kidnapping if you hold them until the authorities arrive.

My yard would have punji stake pits.Personnally,I think he shoulda took them through a carwash first.

It wouldn't pay you more to walk on water,than to wear a crown of thorns,

It wouldn't pay me more to bury you rich,than to bury you poor...

Yeah it is old I agree ... So is this situation .

Unfortunately the Gubmint scrapped the term "Well armed militia" and replaced it with Vigilante and started prosecuting for it .

We gave up too much as citizens for this to go smoothly , not only will the citizens have to fight the border invaders IF they take up arms but many of our own sadly .

Cite the constitution all you want , the Gov't only reads what's in they're favor for prosecution purposes , they turn a blind eye to what and how it's written .

Start pointing weapons at Unarmed border-challenged people and the bleeding heart groups will string you up by your fruit and berries . shakehead.gif

View PostBut in reality you would be spending time in court, its the beasts nature, the illegals have more support from special interest groups than citizen land owners.

Only if someone lived to tell the tale.I'd have glorious veggies!cwm15.gif

It wouldn't pay you more to walk on water,than to wear a crown of thorns,

It wouldn't pay me more to bury you rich,than to bury you poor...