Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Icepants

Plug Storage Down or Up

Rate this topic

27 posts in this topic

Hi All, this may sound silly but what is the best way of storing plugs in your plug bag should the plugs be front up or bottom up? I have been plugging for years and have always have the tails up. Most pictures I see have the fronts up if this is the perfer way please tell me why.headscratch.gif

Thanks - Icepants

Depends upon the size. I hang the small ones hanging by the plugs so it's easier to fish it out. Big dannys and needles up so i don't have to deal with their tail hooks and it's easier to ID the plug.

I always put entirely too many in and when the time comes to change out plugs they are all mated by VMC's .Sometimes I just lay them on top of the tubes and close the flap on them.Doesn't seem to matter whether they are up or down for me.The hooks,eyelets,split rings and swivels are like magnets to each other.cwm27.gif

View PostSome up, some down. Whatever is takes to jam the most wood that I can in my bag, and then I usually just throw metal.redface.gif

Lol...me too...

View PostDepends upon the size. I hang the small ones hanging by the plugs so it's easier to fish it out. Big dannys and needles up so i don't have to deal with their tail hooks and it's easier to ID the plug.

Agreed.