Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chigger

Holy packed beach

Rate this topic

18 posts in this topic

The bait guys lined the beach yesterday. Had to be a couple hundred lines in at one point. Wouldn't dare cast a plug. Sat there for 30 minutes eating lunch. Did not see one hit but also did not see one bait check either. I think many were just bbqing and drinking. I just drive a few miles away most of the time anyway.

I think it was the nice weather. I was out on an eastern ss beach this morning by 6:20am and had the beach to myself. As soon as the sun came up it must have been the signal for the weekend warriors to hit the beach in droves. I can't wait for the cold weather to thin the heard.

if you spike your rod you will be supprised one day ,to me spiking is for baiting or rerigging, hold it and you will be rewarded, 136mh penn140 50 lb pp 20 ft of 40 lb leader snap swivel for a fish finder ,plastic bead to protect the knot, 9/0 mustad bait holder on 12" snell ,8 ounce storm sinker, bunker head and hold on, have found that the 3 sided pyramids hold better than the 4 sided

Ive been out a few times during this past week, i gotta tell ya its been a real ****e show out there this past week . Bait sticks where they don't belong and guys who don't give a ****e if your there first. Can we just all fish along biggrin.gif .

View PostIve been out a few times during this past week, i gotta tell ya its been a real ****e show out there this past week . Bait sticks where they don't belong and guys who don't give a ****e if your there first. Can we just all fish along biggrin.gif .

No. cwm27.gif

There are plenty of beaches and moses and not been a great producer anyway. But most people want to fish right next to their truck. I was out morning to night yesterday with no one to bother us the entire day. We caught fish most of the day. Another "too many to count" day. I am so sore but I can't bring myself to take a few days to recover.