What's your favorite bucktail???

Rate this topic

BigBellyMan76

View PostFINS32: I actually didn't know you did. I'm new to SOL.

Nice to meet you too.

BigBellyMan76: Sometimes, right before i'm about to ask a question in the main forum, i first do a quick search of all the previous posts to make sure that subject hasnt been covered in the recent past.

It couldnt be easier, just click "search" in the blue title bar above, and type in what your looking for information on.

Hope this was helpful. Great meeting you too.

- What a waste. They had a bartender here, Kino, made the best rum cannonball I've ever tasted! -

This year I have used Blue frog swing hooks(pot belly), Andrus smill'n bill and Andrus Jetty casters.

My favorite to see in the water is the blue frog. However I have caught equally on all three.

I have been using the jetty casters at night for more water to push and maybe more noticeable.

And I will use them when bigger bait are in the water. Or If I just feel it's time to try something else.

I am not even close to a bucktail sharpie, but I am experimenting (almost all sand beach fishing) and asking and watching what others do. I'm also using bucktails now, probably, 80% of the time, and catching on them, maybe 60-75% of the time.