Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Awesome John

Counting the days till I get to Monatuk , "Time has stopped moving forward" :)

Rate this topic

31 posts in this topic

Now I know how those guys in prison feel who have served hard time and are only 3 weeks away from "getting out" freak.gif, 4 freaken years without catching a striper... 4 years I feel the Montauk mist in my head.... its aint easy fellassmile.gif

Time has stopped moving, freak.gif

Everything has slowed down,freak.gif

The calendar is in slow motion freak.gif

let me see now how many days left..... hmmmmmmmm...

19 days and 19 hours and 19 minutes later I am once again in Montauk Gods playground....highfive.gif

bringing my girlfriend and wife to be with me this time.....

she's really pumped up for the trip too....

I got new waders and a new top, A got the Penn Torque with mesmile.gif and an army of lures wink.gif my beloved rod of 25 years "old betsy" is waiting for me at the motel... Im gonna buy some 18 year old Chivas Regal and get bring some Nat King Cole CD's ... when I get to the hotel I will play Old velvet voice's CD's and sip away on the equally velvety Chivas Regal on the Rocks... I will crack open a frosty crisp Coors light and start opening up the boxes of tackle I have pre-ordered to arrive when we get there. Once everything is put away neatly and coordinated (lures hanging in rows across the ceiling and walls) by then it will be predawn... I will suit up my baby myself and we will head out to Shagwon (because the sand will be easier for her to fish her first time out instead of rock hopping on day one at the point) hopfully God will grace us with some blues to kick off the action and help my lady "get the feel for it all" and then after dawn I will take her to the light for coffee at the snack house there....

Thats the picture in my mind for now but I will re-check the tide charts to be sure its a good call... maybe I'll get some inside info from a friend and hit a nice unknown spot somewhere ... heart.gif

All I know is that now its 19 days, 19 hours and only 15 minutes left... come on time MOVE!

View Post'A watched pot,' AJ. Where will you be playing? Ticket prices?

Yes I will be doing a special surfcasters Bash at "the Point Bar + grill" right on montauk highway smack in the center of townç Admission is FREE! Hope to see you there friends...

http://www.stripersonline.com/surfta...d.php?t=760282