Fishing in NJ for the last two weeks of October 2010

Rate this topic

DaveC

fished NOMOCO from 10-3. walked a lot. Albies working alllll morning but way out of reach. there was so much bait it was unreal. it kept chasing my lures. and this guy wanted my deadly dick smile.gif not sure how he would manage to eat that, he saved the skunk. had about 10 of these. i guess its better then nothing smile.gif

Enjoy everyday!!

View PostFished various spots starting from SH down to SoMoCo from 10am to 3:30pm. I caught this 14 inch tog on asian shore crabs and I was lucky I caught this. After toggin, I surf fished at the hook and there were loads of snappers jumpin' but no signs of bass.

-Flounderhooked21

Nice fish fh21. U could've call me, u know.

"Goya Pro Staffer".

EGGY Award Winner For The Month Of Mayo.

Just got back from a kick A$$ blackfishing trip. Hoping to keep it rolling with the bass tonight.

"The finest gift you can give to any fisherman is to put a good fish back, and who knows if the fish that you caught isn't someone else's gift to you?"
Lee Wulff

Fished this morning from 6:30 to 10:30. Started at SH but nothing going on, the guys fishing bait got a couple skates. NOMOCO saw birds working over busting fish way out of range, but a few actually came within reach after a while. Only saw one guy hook up to reveal they were albies. Myself, I ended up with a few short fluke on AVAs. They were burping up sand eels, lots of bait in the waves also.

View PostFished SH, SP today and didnt catch a thing. My bro and a few friends were out on IBSP and saw very liitle action too. It was a far cry from yesterdays good fishing.

i'm far from home and have been getting the calls. it's on again. conditions were too calm and nice compared to yesterday's cloudcover and wind. lots of bait. almost glad the fish didn't come in...my plug bag came back to the truck with the same things in it unlike yesterday.biggrin.gif

Inshore slam (on the boat...sorry, yeah, I know, they don't count), Albies, Weakies, Blues and Bass (to 32 pounds) on the jig. Albies were loaded with 2-4 inch sandeels and took 3/4oz deadly dicks and halco jigs w/green prizm.

Stripers were in deep water 50-75 feet, fished marks and the hammered silver ava's were the ticket. We ran along the beach and did not see many guys fishing? Albies were riding close...get out there boys..

View PostSporadic Blue Fish blitzes today. I fished sans wire leader (in case some bass decided to show) and lost a couple of poppers. It could've been worse.

At least you had action smile.gif

Hope to find some tomorrow, maybe no crowds on a Monday, maybe folks still at work at HT .. maybe...

"My hair is a yellar and I'm always a combin" NC