windknot7979

afterhours

1,116 posts in this topic

Im my opinion, this is what a real after hours collection looks like. Nice and fished. I have one still in the package, she will be swam very soon. Dons plugs have been very productive for me for as long as i remember. Its hard to catch fish with those plastic things on the hooks.

All these plugs have taken bass over 30lbs, the white needle... countless fish over 30. The squid got me my first 30. The white spook is sentimental to me, it took my first plug caught keeper many years ago. The stubby was the first needle i ever caught a fish on, since then it has spanked so many fish it isnt even funny. The blip is an assasin that casts like a dream.

I just started getting plug's from Don this Winter, so I haven't had a chance to fish them yet....sorry cwm31.gifcwm31.gif I have one more eel skin needle that is buried somewhere wink.gif

Don was nice enough to send (for free) my son a signed plug when he caught his 1st keeper at 5 years old last Fall smile.gif

-Kevin

Im my opinion, this is what a real after hours collection looks like. Nice and fished. I have one still in the package, she will be swam very soon. Dons plugs have been very productive for me for as long as i remember.

You have three of my favorites in this picture...

I too collect AH's and love em have managed to collect one of every model he makes with the exception of a mini jointed! People who don't fish are even impressed with his work! Thanks Don, for your recent shipment plugs are awesome!

I was swimming the 40 last night and it swims great.It has a nice roll to it and when you twitch the rod the plug pops just like a bunker.Time to order some more.smile.gif

Was your diving under the surface at all? Couldnt realy keep mine under even after tuning it both on the eye and even the lip. Still swims great on the surface though

I fish dons 40 on top and the bass love them.Reel them in slow and and pop the plug every so often.:th:

thanks just wondering if i got a dud. most 40s i have swim under

I fish dons 40 on top and the bass love them.Reel them in slow and and pop the plug every so often.:th:

thanks just wondering if i got a dud. most 40s i have swim under

Ernie I also put a bucktail flag on the tail ;)