Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
eelman

The night with "Ditchjigger" And a happy holiday season to all!

Rate this topic

18 posts in this topic

I have read the list of people who are expressing there wishes of who they would like to fish with.I saw mike's list and instantly went back in time to 1998! We had a great night and and a load of fish! Ditch is a great guy and I was glad to fish with him. I hope we can do it again!

I have also fished with "Cowhunter" who is another good egg! Other than that I have not met too many people.I certainly would like to finally meet and fish with TimS! It just never seem's to come together,But, Im sure one day it will!!

I also wanted to stop by and say hello to the board.I have not fished much at all this past year but, I will be back in full force in 2002.I plan on spending much more of my fishing time on Block Island next season.Things have changed much for me.My two fishing partners have all but quit due too age and burnout,once that happens it has a devastating effect on my fishing drive.I never liked "change" And without those guys it just is not the same.Ditchjigger met one of them, "Joepack" super nice guy! Joe is just not up too humping the beach anymore now that he is in his late 50's so, he did what most do I guess, he baught a boat and the rest is history.

I have been doing very well with my company "Alisson Home Improvemnet" and giving most of my time to making it grow.I had no idea how good the remodling buisness could be.My father who is retierd is working with me and teaching me all the finer points of being a good carpenter,The knowledge is priceless.Anyway, I love doing it and , I really needed the extra money as a shot in the arm.Things change much when you have a family.I was absoulutly sick and tierd of sitting around doing nothing and being "retierd" at age 35! Oh yA, Buying tools is almost as addicting as buying fishing equipment! And its all a write off!!

My daughter has overcome all her major medical problems, which is certainly a blessing!

Well have a great Xmas all! And I hope to meet some of you in the suds next season!

http://www.localtel.com/websites/template.cfm?theuser=21541&pagenum=1&CFID=30387&CF TOKEN=2844448

[This message has been edited by eelman (edited 12-06-2001).]

Bill,

Good to see you visit the board. I'm glad that your daughter came through that. Having two of them I was feeling pretty bad for you.

Good luck and have a great year!

Mike

Eelman,

Nice to hear from you and glad everything is going well. Tim and i fished Watch a couple months ago and there was rumor you were gonna be around but we never crossed paths. I hope to bump into you on BI next season, I'll keep my eyes open...Have a nice holiday to you and your family

Eelman, you'd a been on my list buddy - but I heard ya gave up fishin' or something like that!?!? cwm24.gifcwm24.gif

And me and BZ did try to hook up with you this past year - only yah never made it! We'll make sure to hook up this year - especially if yer gonna fish this year smile.gif

Great to hear things are going so well for you and your family - happy news is the best news smile.gif

TimS

Aw, Bill, you old softie wink.gif Whadda ya say we get Jeff and your brother-in-law on the hook for next year, and drown some snakes all together? Although I hear Jeff caught that "b-word" disease, too biggrin.gif

Kids are the greatest, ain't they? Glad to hear all is well with Ally.

YEA THE KING OF STRIPERS IS BACK biggrin.gif (I'd use the exclamation point, but it's broke on this keyboard frown.gif)

Bill,

I remember you from the "Old Days" and have gleaned much about the striped ones from you. Glad everything is working out and have a happy holiday.

------------------

rob "ex-local"

"The Left-Coaster"

Bill,

Nice to see you posting here again. You answered the first post I ever made several years back on the old wmi board. It was a long, well thought out answer (as usual) to a question from a newcomer. I greatly appreciated it then, and I still do.

Happy Holidays and best wishes to you and your family.

Arne