Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
num1phoneman

montuak

Rate this topic

45 posts in this topic

I would like to thank the mf who stole my korkers and my dive knife from under my car door while I was sleeping got to the point around 3am and the wind was blowing hard so I went back to the car and put my gear under my driver side door it was under not out in the open woke up at 6 to fish sun up reach under to grab my gear and nothing looked around for ten min nothing so now its a nice drive back home I know it was my fault for leaving it under the car but I thought wrong I would never in my life think of stealing someones equipment so what comes around goes around

Wow! Who would think someone would do that? Most of the surf fishermen I meet are pretty good guys; however, as in all other walks of life, there are a few jerks out there. Tough loss.

Yea it is happening out here in the Pacific NW also. Gotta hide and lock up everything at public areas.

Sorry for your loss!

Elk hunters cannot leave their Pickups parked out in the woods anymore, for fear of break ins.

Sad world we are coming to.

The good old days are gone!

View PostYea it is happening out here in the Pacific NW also. Gotta hide and lock up everything at public areas.

Sorry for your loss!

Elk hunters cannot leave their Pickups parked out in the woods anymore, for fear of break ins.

Sad world we are coming to.

The good old days are gone!

My Dad lives on the Coast of Oregon....he says there are alot of Meth heads there, he never used to lock up anything until his garage got broken into recently...

There were quite a few people there this morning at sun up, not as many as I expected. At this time over there you get all types of people, mostly good but there's always one or two who can f@#$k things up. I wish I would of caught them in the act, I'm pretty good at dishing out street justice.

Carlos

View PostThere were quite a few people there this morning at sun up, not as many as I expected. At this time over there you get all types of people, mostly good but there's always one or two who can f@#$k things up. I wish I would of caught them in the act, I'm pretty good at dishing out street justice.

Carlos

Except for the fact that if he opened the door the knife would already be in the thief's hands cwm31.gif ... sorry for your loss, man. We should park like musk oxen do- in a circle facing out. Everyone gets to know each other for the few hours or days & keeps the riff raff out...

Yeah I plan carefully all my trips and only bring exactly what I need and never leave anything in my car of any value.The days of a few rods and reels for backup and different spots are over for me at least.Not worth losing gear and fixing a broken window.

View Postopportunists need their meth money

wish i were kidding

sorry you lost your stuff

dead on and don't forget.....

the lowlifes sleep during the day and do their "thing" at nite.....anywhere there's opportunity.

mad.gif

sorry to hear the dirt bags hit your gear ... can never leave anything out or take anything for granted any more. the good ole days are long gone unfortunately.

i even switched my rod roof rack to a ski rack sometime ago as to not advertise to the neighborhood what my passion is. just plain sucks.