Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Angler #1

California Krispy Kreme

Rate this topic

4 posts in this topic

When I first saw the words Krispy Kreme on the site I said to myself what in sam hill was a Krispy Kreme. Well after seeing the word several times I finaly had my answer, a donut. Now what could compete with Dunkin Donuts a donut that I had devoured every morning since they were founded. My girl friend went to California to visit her brother and Mother for a week. Well when I picked her up at Green airport last night she had a box of Krispy Kreme donut,no filled ones,she is always watching out for my weight. Well after supper at our local dinner,I decided to try one. I now know why every one likes them. After being married for over 40 years she still knows that the way to a mans heart is through his stomack.. The dessert was good. Angler

the coffee shop next to my work started selling them (including filled ones) last fall. Between the donuts and checking out the fishing sights over the winter my belly looks like it's full of keg beer. Hope the waders still fit, itchin to get down to the shore.

The winner of my law firm's march madness tourney brought in 3 boxes of them today. At the age of 29, it was the first time I ever tried one. I actually had 4. Afterwards, it was a constant struggle to stay awake all day as my body processed the 4 Krispy Kremes into 4 tons of pure fat. I am hooked--my life will never be the same smile.gif

John D

Yes, Krispy Kreme Donuts have finally made it to California. They opened up 2 franchises here in Sacramento and they are always crowded. Krispy Kreme was founded in the 20's. Too bad it took almost 80 years before they made it to the West Coast. For quite awhile I have heard of Krispy Kremes from friends back east, and did'nt know what I was missing.

In And Out Burger should take Krispy Cremes lead and open franchises in the midwest and back east. It took them almost 50 years to start businesses in Northern California and other States (Arizona and Nevada. They are delicious burgers.

Tight Lines, Dave