Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
a317adams

sunset or sunrise

Rate this topic

21 posts in this topic

i like your thinking but i dont own my own car so i would have to have my dad do it wit me and he wouldnt be able to... also i caddie on weekends so i can only fish one of the mornings cause i have to be able to afford a van staal before the spring seasonhighfive.gif

View Postobviously but like what time has been best this week

Dude

This is supposed to be fun.

Go fishing.

Have a blast.

Search the forum for answers and put it to good use.

I can guarantee that you will get more onfo searching than polling.

That being said, if you like polling, then please have at it. I'm not trying to squosh your good time, just ease your mind.

This time of year gets fun. You can catch big fish just by luck. But you gotta be there.

Good luck out there.

I think one would have much better odds at winning power ball than predicting what time fish are going to turn on Saturday without knowing an awful lot of particulars, like maybe where? whats the wind doing? cloud cover (especially 3 days after a full moon)? what is the primary available bait? etc. There are an awful lot of variables that effect how you 'guess'. What happened last week or even last night may have everything or nothing to do with it. Dusk, dawn and dark are the best times most of the time but I've been buried in fish mid day in bright sunlight on many occasions. Fish when you have the opportunity to fish is probably the best time (other than yesterday, because as we all know - you should have been here yesterday).