Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Backcountry

Looking for those Bunker Wildeyes!

Rate this topic

12 posts in this topic

Anyone know where to get the 4" Shad in the bunker color....?

I know it's a longshot, but since they're backordered here I must venture elsewhere.

Hey Dubs...I feel a yak attack in the next week....hope to get out tomorrow morning.

-BC

They don't make a 4" shad in bunker color - at least the my distributors list.

I have the 4" shad in shad, rainbow trout, and baby bass - of which, the baby bass is absolutely spectacular - it's like the bunker but with chartreuse and olive highlights smile.gif

I just got a call this morning that I'll be getting a delivery of the previously back ordered 6" bunker, mullet and golden mullet in the next couple days cwm12.gif

TimS

I just double checked with Storm - the 4" shads come in rainbow trout, shad, chartruese shiner, baby bass, bluegill, pearl and blue shad.

I need to do better photos of the ones I stock...I am so in love with the Baby Bass color - I wish they made that one in the 6" sizefrown.gif

TimS

Dag burn it...has either one of you guys seen the baby bass 4"?! cwm13.gif

It's sweeeet...I know Kooky Al would love it cause it's got olive in it wink.gif

I gotta get a good photo of that one...it's delicious...not that there's anything wrong with the RBT or the shaatroose eithersmile.gif

TimS

Haven't seen one of those up close and personal yet, Tim; they sound pretty tasty, for sure. All I've got's the shads and a couple of RBT's which Ed J very kindly parted with smile.gif

As of two days ago there were none available in the Bass Pro Shop in Ft. Lauderdale. Local Walmarts and tackle shops have none as well.

------------------

SOL # 642

I've been gathering them a few at a time here and there - the ones I haven't been able to keep stocked - the bunker, mullet and golden mullet - I have it on good authority that they'll be delivered today smile.gif

I've had the 6" redhead, rainbow trout, sardine, and croaker in stock since they came out. I have the 4" in rainbow trout, shad, and baby bass right now with pearl and blue shad on the way. The 5" I have in pearl, chartruese, and shad with baby bass and blue shad on the way.

Oz - I have nothing in writing about the olive thing...only about phosphoresence wink.gif

TimS