You know what will make us all feel better?

Rate this topic

BassBlitz

I can see the development meeting now, let's pair up some form featured extras from Baywatch with the skinny guy. That'll workbiggrin.gif

I think it has a better chance than a "Beauty and the Beast" theme.

No more skunks. Maybe you didn't hear about it, you been gone a long time. 

whats a hottie threat with the hottest of them all????????

heatmiser.jpg

Heat Miser in bold, chorus in italics)

I'm Mister Green Christmas

I'm Mister Sun

I'm Mister Heat Blister

I'm Mister Hundred and One

They call me Heat Miser,

What ever I touch

Starts to melt in my clutch

I'm too much!

He's Mister Green Christmas

He's Mister Sun

He's Mister Heat Blister

He's Mister Hundred and One

They call me Heat Miser,

What ever I touch

He's too much!

Thank you!

I never want to see a day

That's under sixty degrees

I'd rather have it eighty,

Ninety, one hundred degrees!

(spoken)

Oh, some like it hot, but I like it

REALLY hot! Hee hee!

He's Mister Green Christmas

He's Mister Sun

Sing it!

He's Mister Heat Blister

He's Mister Hundred and One

They call me Heat Miser,

What ever I touch

I'm too much!

Too Much!

------------------

John M

johnm@stripersonline.com

[This message has been edited by John M (edited 10-11-2002).]

Jim - no thanks, we don't need to bring that back up so sooncwm24.gif TimS someone should have posted a picture of Jennifer Love Hewitt. Tim was out of town anyway.tongue.gif

------------------

The above comments are solely the opinions of Jim B, and do not reflect those of SOL,RFA, JCAA, CCA, SPCA or the NAACP.

[This message has been edited by TimS (edited 10-11-2002).]

Eddie, I already edited it, I'm sure it was just an oversight on Jim's part...cause I don't need any more headaches right away HappyWave.gif

TimS

Show someone how to catch striped bass and they'll be ready to fish anywhere.
Show someone where to go striped bass fishing and you'll have a desperate report chaser with loose lips.

Is it a "hottie thread" if she's holding some article of fishing apparatus

Yeah Tim. I got the same question. You know we can't be a "mens only" Club. These girls are on a "legitamate TV show" (well kinda) Heck I have even seen them touch and kiss some of there catches! (lucky fish) Hey we can't hold it against them that they are pretty, (BM says Lukes pretty and you allow shots of Luke)

Heck these gir... Ummmmmm I mean fisherwomen UMMMMM.... Fisherpersons are actually fishing, heck probably more than half the guys on the board. That we can ignore their se....UMMMM I mean fishing prowness. Just take a look at the show heres jenna with here big poutty lips in a tiny bikinni that barely cover her behind. Fighting a.... some kind a fish....Look at her stuggle as she is put to the test. Hey look she's having equipment problems and the guide has to help her adjust her fighting belt! (must of been a big problem cause he had to take a long time adjusting her belt.)

So Tim quit being a sexist!!!!! We need to show more pictures of these "experts" We are all learning stuff from them. Plus Tim the're putting me in a happy place! I'd sure like to get a group hug on that boat!!!!!

(This was a toungue in cheek reply) wink.gif

Sorry. But it would have been funny. icon15.gif: It must have been the pain meds.

------------------

The above comments are solely the opinions of Jim B, and do not reflect those of SOL,RFA, JCAA, CCA, SPCA or the NAACP.

[This message has been edited by Jim B (edited 10-11-2002).]

[This message has been edited by Jim B (edited 10-11-2002).]

I hear your cries gentlemen and am willing to cut a one time only dealsmile.gif

Yes, these lovely ladies should not be denied their place in the SOL (which means "sun" in a few different languageswink.gif) So I'll start up a new thread...under strict guidelines - if even one hottie picture shows up that is not from that show and of those fine ladies, the thread gets locked. The first tasteless or crude comment and the thread gets locked. If it gets out of hand in any fashion, the thread gets locked.

If we can all agree to abide by those rules - and there's no whining if I have to lock the thread - then we'll move forward.

Is it a deal?

TimS

Show someone how to catch striped bass and they'll be ready to fish anywhere.
Show someone where to go striped bass fishing and you'll have a desperate report chaser with loose lips.