Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fishalicious

Lordship Blast Needle

Rate this topic

50 posts in this topic

View PostI would like it better if it had a front hook.

X2 A plugmaker friend of mine did just that with the NnG, all my hook ups are on the front hook, sometimes both but the front hook is always involved. I notice very little difference in casting or action.

View PostX2 A plugmaker friend of mine did just that with the NnG, all my hook ups are on the front hook, sometimes both but the front hook is always involved. I notice very little difference in casting or action.

There's a million two hook needles out there that are the same size.

Ron made that plug exactly how I wanted it made for a specific reason and an exact condition.

The last thing I wanted on it was a belly treble hanging off of it.

View PostGibbs, Tattoo, Choopy.

Well let me know where you are buying them???????????I might need to go there and buy some and maybe be alot of other guys will..

Thanks for your info

On 12/19/2010 at 11:39 PM, TheSpaniard said:

Is the movement on this needle all "user" added? I've never seen a needle that actually swims side to side with such movement.

John

There is no user imparted action on the needle in the video. It is all built into the plug.

It's interesting to see a thread that was posted a decade ago pop up. Lordship lures ... very classy .. fish catching plugs (I guess). I have the Agitator Spook ...I guess it's a keeper.

2 mins ago, KironaFly said:

It's interesting to see a thread that was posted a decade ago pop up. Lordship lures ... very classy .. fish catching plugs (I guess). I have the Agitator Spook ...I guess it's a keeper.

the agitator is a low light fish slayer.

1 min ago, t_man7 said:

the agitator is a low light fish slayer.

Thanks! This is good to know. It's a nicely built lure ... a gold-ish, bunker-ish color. I never really fished spooks until a few years ago (5 now, yikes time flies) .. when I got turned on to Doc Musky Mania Spooks. In the end it's all about presentation and spooks have a great action.

1 min ago, KironaFly said:

Thanks! This is good to know. It's a nicely built lure ... a gold-ish, bunker-ish color. I never really fished spooks until a few years ago (5 now, yikes time flies) .. when I got turned on to Doc Musky Mania Spooks. In the end it's all about presentation and spooks have a great action.

This a lordship slim Jim in bunker.  Another very effective plug made by Ron/Woodbuster.

A64A43A4-BC1D-498A-8DDD-16913A406745.jpeg