bob jones

Danny Pichney Collectors

488 posts in this topic

View Postawesome plugs but i thought they where made to be fished i think its almost a sin not to throw wood but i do appreciate the art and craft of plug making and collecting

I know that you are a 'newbee' but; most of us do fish them. But this is the 'Collectors Forum'. This is where we discuss the history of SurfCasting. I for one have spent many hours throwing these plugs in Montauk & many other locations. Still do.

Maybe if you spend a little time in this forum; you too will start to appreciate the history. We try to encourage members to learn about our addiction; not be ashamed if they hang a bait or reel on the wall.

Some people can multi-task; fish & collect.wink.gif BJ

Bob, how far down do Conrads usually run and what water depth do you usually fish them? I ask this because I tend to fish jettys and have a particular area that I would like to use one. If I can get my hands on one.redface.gif Thanks.

Here's my Conrads and slopeheads. More to follow. The last pic in my most recent edition. Second to last pic is a well wore white Conrad jr that caought a lot of bass! Steve

Steve, Very Nice Conrads.. Love That Yellow One- The Uni-Korn Conrad biggrin.gif

S J Fish,

I'm not sure how far they go down but they go out-of-site wink.gif And the Conrads go a little deeper then the Sloped Heads

I'd love to get one. I have a spot that about 30 feet deep and rips hard on the outgoing. Do they handle the current well?

View PostSteve, Very Nice Conrads.. Love That Yellow One- The Uni-Korn Conrad biggrin.gif

S J Fish,

I'm not sure how far they go down but they go out-of-site wink.gif And the Conrads go a little deeper then the Sloped Heads