bob jones

Danny Pichney Collectors

488 posts in this topic

I think that it's time that Mr Pichney gets his 'props'!

I have probably caught more fish on his (and Bobby's) Conrads than any other metal lip.

I like them on jetty's and in the rocks. They get down deep; where the 'big girls' hold court.

I'll start this thread off with some Conrads. I hope that some of the other Pichney guys will ask their GrandChildren to upload some pix.

These plugs just catch fish. Enjoy. BJ

great collection, those are some fish catchers right there. Pichney built some of the best stuff, I hope to some day own one.thanks for sharing

Bob, nice collection! I particularly like the "peanut" size slope head conrads. Not many of those around. My pics will be up soon. Steve

Bob, I 'd like to add that the Conrad is a fish catcher and I reach for it first in deep water and inlet areas. It's action is unbelievable! I've even caught fluke on them. Steve

Some really nice pieces there Bob.. And I agree a great jetty plug the Conrad and Sloped Conrad..

Here are a few of mine,, A couple pretty one's ( Lt.Blue Cloud Swirl & Rainbow), two NIP (Herring Patterns) and some that are in the bag rotation.

*Note the Black and Yellow are not original- rewired and painted Pichneys.

P9050746.jpg

P9050747.jpg

P9050748.jpg

View PostSome really nice pieces there Bob.. And I agree a great jetty plug the Conrad and Sloped Conrad..

Here are a few of mine,, A couple pretty one's ( Lt.Blue Cloud Swirl & Rainbow), two NIP (Herring Patterns) and some that are in the bag rotation.

*Note the Black and Yellow are not original- rewired and painted Pichneys.

P9050746.jpg

P9050747.jpg

P9050748.jpg

Hey Steve,

You had me going with that Yellow one. nice stuff. BJ

View PostI figured that Bob wink.gif If I had a original it for sure would not be getting wet ...

I think Mr Mc Kenna has one.wink.gif We'll just have to wait & see. BJ