Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jmlandru

Is this an effective

Rate this topic

99 posts in this topic

break up email or no ?

Here it is:

As soon as i send this I will erase all of your contact info. I would like for you to do the same with mine. **** you again and please never EVER again try to contact me in any way. EVER *****. You are dead to me and will remain so until my brain is eaten by maggots and the last disgusting and heinous memory of you is worm****. You are dead to me. Bye, Piss offf and **** you once again.

you ****ing ****

View Postbreak up email or no ?

Here it is:

As soon as i send this I will erase all of your contact info. I would like for you to do the same with mine. **** you again and please never EVER again try to contact me in any way. EVER *****. You are dead to me and will remain so until my brain is eaten by maggots and the last disgusting and heinous memory of you is worm****. You are dead to me. Bye, Piss offf and **** you once again.

you ****ing ****

It is ineffective because it is ambiguous.

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

View Postbreak up email or no ?

Here it is:

you ****ing ****

But why did you sugar coat it. Get mean and tell her how you really feel.

View PostPlease explain the ambiguity Aristotle.

am·big·u·ous , adjective

1. open to or having several possible meanings or interpretations; equivocal: an ambiguous answer.

2. of doubtful or uncertain nature; difficult to comprehend, distinguish, or classify: a rock of ambiguous character.

3. lacking clearness or definiteness; obscure; indistinct: an ambiguous shape; an ambiguous future.

sar·casm-noun

1.harsh or bitter derision or irony.

2.a sharply ironical taunt; sneering or cutting remark: a review full of sarcasms.

View Postam·big·u·ous , adjective

1. open to or having several possible meanings or interpretations; equivocal: an ambiguous answer.

2. of doubtful or uncertain nature; difficult to comprehend, distinguish, or classify: a rock of ambiguous character.

3. lacking clearness or definiteness; obscure; indistinct: an ambiguous shape; an ambiguous future.

sar·casm-noun

1.harsh or bitter derision or irony.

2.a sharply ironical taunt; sneering or cutting remark: a review full of sarcasms.

I know wht IT means , Oh sarcasm. f me im tired.

and may be a little hurt.

I get fan mail like that every month or so from some other sap that didn't think the BST forum guidelines pertained to them. I save them...I have dozens...one day I'll put them in a book and make millions HappyWave.gif

TimS

View PostI get fan mail like that every month or so from some other sap that didn't think the BST forum guidelines pertained to them. I save them...I have dozens...one day I'll put them in a book and make millions HappyWave.gif

TimS

hard cover?