Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DAQ

anyone want to kick me in the balls?

Rate this topic

10 posts in this topic

It's turning out to be one of those weeks where there is something around every corner waiting to kick me in the balls.

Sunday I was going to fix the fuel line that the squirrels chewed out of my boat but before I started, I noticed a trailer light out. A half hour job turns into a multi day trailer re-wiring. Thanks to Seanymph17 for his help on that.

A fire scare at the house led to a semi-expected home repair. The price was the shocker but at least I know the work is needed and done right. The man doing the work is well trusted and good. I'll be $7000 plus lighter when all is said and done though.

A gout attack in my knee has had me knocked on my back (in the truest sense) for two days. I'm back on prednisone so in addition to the gout pain I will develop the symptons of menopause.

Then, an ice cold shower this morning reminded me that no matter how bad you think things are, they can always get worse.

Actually there is a bright side. I am getting to spend a little extra time with my kids because the gout has me home. Even if I am contemplating sawing off my leg above the knee.redface.gif

View PostBad things come in 3's. Your all set for along while now. biggrin.gif

Good point Mokes. I just hope the cold shower is not the start of another 3.

View PostOuch! A kick in the balls at this point would be painless.redface.gif Can't help ya'. Just keep lookin' for the bright side. It will come.wink.gif

Things could be getting brighter, my truck passed inspection today.biggrin.gif

View PostIve had gout before. a kick in the balls aint ****.

You got that straight. I always let my wife know that it is compared to labor pains.biggrin.gif This usually results in an argument or "the look".

You got that right.

yikes....sorry for your misfortune. It's time to turn that frown upside down~ Yah I said it. wink.gif Life sucks, we all get suck in it. Best wishes for you..heart.gif

You girls rock!

View Postyikes....sorry for your misfortune. It's time to turn that frown upside down~ Yah I said it. wink.gif Life sucks, we all get suck in it. Best wishes for you..heart.gif

View PostHope tomorrow is a better day for you...

Some one needs to rub your balls not kick them..

I'm feeling better already.biggrin.gif

View PostHope tomorrow is a better day for you...

Some one needs to rub your balls not kick them..

You're an angel highfive.gif