Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
J

The Last Family Outing

Rate this topic

43 posts in this topic

Tonight will be the last time we all go out as a family. Granted, we're not much of a family with the divorce pending but this is the last time we do something together before we go to court and make it official.

Comcast Center Mansfield MA for a Creed concert. it's for the kids.I hope they enjoy it and appreciate tonight for what it is. In two weeks, I will no longer be living with them nor will their mom be accompanying us when we go out.

A last encore for the whole 5 of us.... Sad in some ways and a fresh beginning in another.

Life for us is changing biggrin.giffrown.gif (mixed emotions)

We used to have dinner together "as a family" about once per month during and after the divorce. Since my ex moved two hours away, I don't have to suffer through that anymore. You're doing a good thing for the kids J and they will remember- trust me on that one. beers.gif

View PostJay, are you moving? Where to?

No, I moved my workshop to the garage and the old shop (24x30) is now an in-law apartment that I will occupy.

I take care of the boys during the day,and the wife (x-wife soon) has them nights and weekends.

Very amicable... Hell, I was still getting laid until several weeks ago cwm27.gif

This should end well for me.... Not so well for her if my prophesies are correct. Time will tell.

Your going to be living in an inlaw apt seeing your exwife all the time? If things are not that bad and you were still hitting it you guys really over? I say 2nd marriage to your exwife 2012. Good luck be strong congrats/condolenscessmile.gif