Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Texican

WTB: Verizon Cell Phone

20 posts in this topic

OH hahaha, i have a phone to sell, let me see what the model # it is and i'll get back to you tonight. It was my sons and he has since gotten a new one. The phone is in excellent shape with clear hard case. Be back later..

View PostOH hahaha, i have a phone to sell, let me see what the model # it is and i'll get back to you tonight. It was my sons and he has since gotten a new one. The phone is in excellent shape with clear hard case. Be back later..

Sounds good. I won't be back on until later tonight around 10ish.

View PostI have the krazr i think at home?

Joe,

Thanks for your reply but I am looking for a more media friendly phone. Unless I am looking at the wrong model. That one looks like a flip phone with no qwerty keyboard.

well used, $10 for shipping and it's yours, but first lemme find it and see if the battery holds a charge, also you MUST have a data plan to use this phone with Verizon

View Postwell used, $10 for shipping and it's yours, but first lemme find it and see if the battery holds a charge, also you MUST have a data plan to use this phone with Verizon

icon14.gif

Hello,

I have a Verizon / LG ENV2 phone. It was only used for ~2 months until my plan ended. It was a refurbished phone from Verizon. If you know Verizon, their refurbished phones come in basically new condition. It has a new battery and also have the old battery too. I also have the original box and manual and wall charger. I'm looking for $55 shipped. If interested I can put up pictures.

Thanks, John

View PostHello,

I have a Verizon / LG ENV2 phone. It was only used for ~2 months until my plan ended. It was a refurbished phone from Verizon. If you know Verizon, their refurbished phones come in basically new condition. It has a new battery and also have the old battery too. I also have the original box and manual and wall charger. I'm looking for $55 shipped. If interested I can put up pictures.

Thanks, John

John,

Yes I am interested and would like to see some pics. Thanks

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0