Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Little

The Summer of Recovery

Rate this topic

41 posts in this topic

Just thought I'd zip over to the Summer of Recovery website and check out the progress. Man its great!

They have a cool picture. Its three guys in suits, standing next to a construction site with a graph on big posterboard. WOWZIE!

You can look stuff up, share your own story of recovery, rat out your neighbors for saying bad **** about Obama, too. Lots of cool stuff, check it out!

http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/2010/...ummer-recovery

Recovery would be bad for Republicans.

Since they haven't articulated a vision beyond bashing Obama,

I assume they are hoping for bad news,

and want to do anything possible to undercut consumer confidence.

View PostRecovery would be bad for Republicans.

OK I was kidding, Flag.gov is in a different part of the white house website.

But hey, what did you think of the Summer of Recovery website?

View PostRecovery would be bad for Republicans.

Yeah, I loved the lazer focus of the last election cycle, hope, change, change, hope, bad bush, bad bush, hope, free stuff, hope, bad bush.....

Open the link it's a giggle..

They want to talk about the hundreds of jobs created. My question is what about the 46thousand plus we lost last week. Or are we not supposed to ask??

View PostYeah, I loved the lazer focus of the last election cycle, hope, change, change, hope, bad bush, bad bush, hope, free stuff, hope, bad bush.....

and Universal HealthCare,

and Cap and Trade,

there were actual agenda items.

View Post^ Mitch McConnel has stated that the GOP will be presenting a detailed outline of their agenda in late September.

is it going to be as detailed as that healthcare plan they came up with?

View Postis it going to be as detailed as that healthcare plan they came up with?

I don't know, it's not late September yet.

Let's not also forget that the dems healthcare plan had to be passed first so we could find out what was in it per Nancy Pelosi.

View Post^ Mitch McConnel has stated that the GOP will be presenting a detailed outline of their agenda in late September.

About time, I just hope that it is not some warm and fuzzy feel good crap.

Their message needs teeth and it can't be afraid to bite where ever needed.

View PostI don't know, it's not late September yet.

Let's not also forget that the dems healthcare plan had to be passed first so we could find out what was in it per Nancy Pelosi.

Well seriously.....who wants to READ some stupid bill htat will affect all of America anyways. Let's just pass it and see where we go!! HOW EXCITING!!! highfive.gif

No sense in showing your hand too soon.

I think the graph in the link is upside down.

View PostJust thought I'd zip over to the Summer of Recovery website and check out the progress. Man its great!

They have a cool picture. Its three guys in suits, standing next to a construction site with a graph on big posterboard. WOWZIE!

You can look stuff up, share your own story of recovery, rat out your neighbors for saying bad **** about Obama, too. Lots of cool stuff, check it out!

http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/2010/...ummer-recovery

there is a link to that Binder report that was released in July. Pretty good assesment of the recession. It cost the taxpayers substaintial, but not as much as feared nor as much if nothing was done.

View Postthere is a link to that Binder report that was released in July. Pretty good assesment of the recession. It cost the taxpayers substaintial, but not as much as feared nor as much if nothing was done.

Do you believe that millions of dollars of our money spent on a propaganda website that would make Joseph Goebbels blush is a good effewctive, or for that matter moral/ethical use of the public trust?

I do not. The website is in place not to tell the story, but to slant the narrative. It is either one of two things-it is campaigning for Obama in the White House, which is a BIG habit of leftists although illegal, or it is simply part of the ******** machine, and that makes it immoral.

Either way I call for the White House to remove ALL propaganda websites from their computers and refund the money spent to the taxpayers