Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Snap

Harwich port getaway

Rate this topic

11 posts in this topic

Hay guy's,

I got an invite to stay in Harwich Port for a long weekend Fri thru Tue.

staying off lower county Rd. I don't know the area at all other then looking at it on Google earth. Any of you know the area and want to PM me a tip that would be great.. I'll get to sneak out at night and try my luck a couple nights

thanks in advance,

Paul..

View PostHay guy's,

I got an invite to stay in Harwich Port for a long weekend Fri thru Tue.

staying off lower county Rd. I don't know the area at all other then looking at it on Google earth. Any of you know the area and want to PM me a tip that would be great.. I'll get to sneak out at night and try my luck a couple nights

thanks in advance,

Paul..

go crabbing

I will be staying in West Yarmouth for the week. starting on Sat the 7. I have been told not much in that area and only spotty at night. I may still fish the ditch.PM me if you want before Sat am dont think I will have internet at the house we are renting

I stopped tryin in this desert in late June after the Spring sucked. I never even see the birds diving any more out in the Sound from Harwich. Havnt seen the big schools of Bluefish in three years. Bay side at night. Only a few miles to Bass Hole or the Brewster Flats.wink.gif

Irish Times Road Race Saturday morning! I think it is a 7k. My oldest will be running, I will be there with the rest of the crazy family cheering him on.

It is right on rt 28/ Herring River.

Good times: Good music, food, beverages and sightshighfive.gif

Bill

Got kids (or even if you don't)? Go out on the Yankee for fluke or scup/tog. I'd advise you to hit pleasant Bay/ Nauset area but don't know how it's been. It's certainly not what it once was.

thanks all for the tip's.. took my cousins 3 little monsters out a couple times and they had a blast.. Did the scup thing at the end of the herring river one morning and they all got there first big fish(s).. " well big to them " and on a snoopy pole thet put up a fight... also took them up the river for green crabs one day,, chicken and a cheap wire basket, didn't take long to get a bucket full to add to our steamers for dinner.. they all got a kick out of the fact they got to eat their catch.. thanks again guys.

highfive.gifhighfive.gif