Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Joe H

4 Chelsea Piers Passports NYC

3 posts in this topic

I have 4 passports totally unused and brand new. I bid on them at a charity auction and paid $100.00 for them so if I could recoup my money that would be good. If I don't sell them I'll go with the family but probably won't use everything they have to offer. I thought someone here that lives or works in Manhattan could utilize them better than me. Each pass has a health club day pass, $15 for driving range and club rental, ice skate admission and skate rental, 5 batting cage tokens, child and adult admission into the toddler adventure center, and shoe rental for bowling. Chelsea Piers says they have a value of $110.00 each and they sell them for $60.00 each. Expiration date is stamped on all 4 for January 31, 2011. Here is all the info about the passports from the Chelsea Piers website.

ChelseaPiers Gold Passport$60 (a $110 value) Day Pass to our Health Club, the Sports Center at ChelseaPiers. Enjoy the swimmingpool, Hudson River sun decks, basketball courts, 1/4-mile jogging track,an extensive collectionof cardio and strength-training equipment and a variety of fitness classes. The Sports Center is an adult membership facility. Guests must be 16 yrs. or older.

$15 pre-paid ball card and club rental at the Golf Club, a 200-yard net enclosed, heat and weather protected driving range.

Admission and skate rental at Sky Rink, Manhattan's only year-round, twin indoor ice skating rinks.

Five (5) batting cage tokens at the Field House (50 balls). Admission for one child and an accompanying adult to the Field House's Toddler Adventure Center.

Free shoe rental with the purchase of a game at 300 New York bowling.

Multi-Sport Passports may not be redeemed by groups of 5 or more. UPON ARRIVAL: Upon arrival at any of the Chelsea Piers sports venues, please present your passport to the cashier at the front desk. The cashier will tear off the appropriate stub. Please do not remove the Chelsea Piers sports venue coupons from the passport. Passport coupons are only valid if removed by Chelsea Piers personnel. TERMS OF USE: Chelsea Piers Passports may be redeemed at participating Chelsea Piers sports venues until the expiration date stamped on the passport.LOST PASSPORTS: Chelsea Piers Passports are the equivalent of cash. Chelsea Piers Management is not responsible for the replacement of lost passports. LOCKERS: Lockers at the Sports Center are complimentary. Please bring your own lock or purchase one at the front desk of the Sports Center. Small coin-operated lockers are also available at Sky Rink and the Field House. EQUIPMENT: Equipment rental is included with each passport. Passport holders will be asked to relinquish their passports at the Golf Club (in exchange for the use of clubs) and at the Field House (in exchange for use of the batting cage bats and helmets). There is no charge if all equipment is returned in proper condition. SPORTS CENTER ADMISSION: The Sports Center is an adult membership health club. Participants who use the Sports Center are required to sign release forms prior to entry. The Sports Center also requires valid photo identification. THANK YOU FOR VISITING CHELSEA PIERS!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0