Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ramorakomo

<<Thank you, Flytyingguy1

Rate this topic

16 posts in this topic

Over the past few weeks i have been asking Ron aka Flytyingguy1 a lot of questions about plugging.. He knows what hes talking about and would always reply fast.. He hooked my up with a used USA Penn 6500SS because my reel i was using was horrible.. The letter he sent with it was so nice i put it on my Wall i wish i could post it maybe, i will.. He just asked that when i start catching something to post some pic's, oh yeah and to use spell check LOL. Anyway thanks a lot Flytyingguy1...

I hope i didn't forget anything headscratch.gif

Yes he does and he reply's fast.. i swear he has like 10 computers with each on a different forum.. with a Auto-Refresh every 10secs lol oh and did i mention his info is great? lol

It gives me great joy in helping out in anyway I can.

This site has given me more enjoyment than you could ever imagined.

It's more of a family here with a great bunch of people.

I'm just trying to give back and pass along the knowledge that was passed on to me.

I'm honered to be a part of it all...............Ron

That is an oddly touching thread title. And I wholeheartedly agree. Ron, we've never met, but I have the utmost respect for your knowledge about fishing and your willingness/patience to help others. When I see your handle come up, I'll always read your posts. More often than not I'll learn something useful or worst case, get a good laugh.

If I ever meet you in person, I'll be checking under the seats for whoopie cushions.

I'm new! Few days . . . He is awesome and knows what he is talking about. Very friendly and helpful and quick in responding. This forum seems extremely helpful and successful and it due to people like him. I also like ditchdigger Really good group of ppl, thanks!

Ron is good people.

I appreciated when he wrote to the Albright Rod guy to clear up a warranty issue/questions. I felt like he spoke for myself, as well as other Albright owners in attempting to clarify a situation any of us could have been in.