Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NJTramcar

In need of a Home Depot Coupon

Rate this topic

16 posts in this topic

Considering purchasing a DIY shed kit from Depot. This will save some money and I know it will be built correct.

Does anyone have a Home Depot Coupon they do not need?

Thank you.

im really considering building a new shed to replace the crappy leaky old aluminum shed i have now. do those kits literally come with everything you need including all the finishing things? (shingles, tar paper, PT 2x6s, plywood, trim, windows, etc)?

Try searching on google for printable coupons. I haven't tried it for Home Depot but have done it for many other stores and usually find something.

View PostTry searching on google for printable coupons. I haven't tried it for Home Depot but have done it for many other stores and usually find something.

Tried that but most are expired.

View Postim really considering building a new shed to replace the crappy leaky old aluminum shed i have now. do those kits literally come with everything you need including all the finishing things? (shingles, tar paper, PT 2x6s, plywood, trim, windows, etc)?

The kit I am looking at says everything for $999. However, shingles (5 bundles, underlayment, floor, and paint are extra. This and take take it up to almost $1400 and delivery is extra if you do not have a pick up truck.

View Postim really considering building a new shed to replace the crappy leaky old aluminum shed i have now. do those kits literally come with everything you need including all the finishing things? (shingles, tar paper, PT 2x6s, plywood, trim, windows, etc)?

Be careful, most shed kits don't include the floor/supports/footings etc.

View PostBe very careful with the ebay ones......thumbd.gif

I buy them on ebay all the time, never had a problem at all

View PostI saw those but wasn't sure they were legit. Most are sold in 10 packs but you can only use one coupon at a time.

You can find 1, 3, 5 packs all the time, but the best deals usually have the most. I usually buy a pack, and if i don't use them all, a couple days before they expire I walk around the store handing them out to people who have expensive stuff in their carts. makes me feel like Santa